Mars Fast-Approaching Inferior Conjunction - This Means WAR!

Rocket Scientis

Guest

<Snipped bollox>

This is the kind of stuff that gives fanatics a bad name..

<Chuckle>

Gyp

On 12 Jun 2003 18:49:33 +0200, Rocket Scientist
<[email protected]> wrote:

>That's right. Mars is God of "War" not without cause. Now would be a good time to review this
>reading from this timely excerpt from \EdgarCayce\readings\3744-4:

Hey Astro-Boy... we just HAD a war.

People went to Mars

And came back with jars of SARS

Summer bummer, eh?

Rocket Scientist,

> Earlier this year 16 March 2003, Mars' theoretically nearest approach to Earth in probably sixty
> thousand years was charted for your perusal--and as a warning to all that Mars shall begin
> receding verily malefic the day before Mars reaches opposition (inferior) to the Sun, with Mars
> just 34,646,368 miles/0.372719 AU from Earth Wed 27-Aug-2003 09:46:13 UT then opposing the Sun the
> next day, Thu 28-Aug-2003 at 17:58:42 UT.
>
> With Mars fast-approaching his nearest distance to Earth perhaps ever, Aries, tarot card of the
> Devil, your archetypal self, takes center-stage receding verily malefic, positively devastating.
>
> It's up to *you*, Daniel Joseph Min

Stay off the brown acid, kid.

"Trekkie Dad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Rocket Scientist
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > That's right. Mars is God of "War" not without cause. Now would be a good time to review this
> > reading from this timely excerpt from \EdgarCayce\readings\3744-4:
>
> I sometimes wonder how alt.mountain-bike gets on these cross-posts.
>
> TD

...Always worth taking all possibilities into account when planning rides ?!!?...... ;-) Dave.