Mars Fast-Approaching Inferior Conjunction - This Means WAR!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rocket Scientis, Jun 12, 2003.

    Tags:

  2. Gyp

    Gyp Guest

    <Snipped bollox>

    This is the kind of stuff that gives fanatics a bad name..

    <Chuckle>

    Gyp

  3. Sid Viscous

    Sid Viscous Guest

    On 12 Jun 2003 18:49:33 +0200, Rocket Scientist
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That's right. Mars is God of "War" not without cause. Now would be a good time to review this
    >reading from this timely excerpt from \EdgarCayce\readings\3744-4:

    Hey Astro-Boy... we just HAD a war.

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    People went to Mars

    And came back with jars of SARS

    Summer bummer, eh?

  5. Vp

    Vp Guest

    Rocket Scientist,

    > Earlier this year 16 March 2003, Mars' theoretically nearest approach to Earth in probably sixty
    > thousand years was charted for your perusal--and as a warning to all that Mars shall begin
    > receding verily malefic the day before Mars reaches opposition (inferior) to the Sun, with Mars
    > just 34,646,368 miles/0.372719 AU from Earth Wed 27-Aug-2003 09:46:13 UT then opposing the Sun the
    > next day, Thu 28-Aug-2003 at 17:58:42 UT.
    >
    > With Mars fast-approaching his nearest distance to Earth perhaps ever, Aries, tarot card of the
    > Devil, your archetypal self, takes center-stage receding verily malefic, positively devastating.
    >
    > It's up to *you*, Daniel Joseph Min

    Stay off the brown acid, kid.

  6. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

  7. Dan McShane

    Dan McShane Guest

    LMAO !!!

    thanks!

    "Gyp" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > <Snipped bollox>
    >
    > This is the kind of stuff that gives fanatics a bad name..
    >
    > <Chuckle>
    >
    > Gyp

    ---

  8. Yardpilot

    Yardpilot Guest

  9. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Trekkie Dad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, Rocket Scientist
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > That's right. Mars is God of "War" not without cause. Now would be a good time to review this
    > > reading from this timely excerpt from \EdgarCayce\readings\3744-4:
    >
    > I sometimes wonder how alt.mountain-bike gets on these cross-posts.
    >
    > TD

    ...Always worth taking all possibilities into account when planning rides ?!!?...... ;-) Dave.