on fame & fortune from organisation
to get correct email address
~Noodliness is Good~

On 2006-07-17, wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
> As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
> diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

Do you think that, if we paid Mr Smith his £10 fee, he'd deal with
Martlew and the Swamp Monster in his usual way? Hitting their brains with
the bolt gun might be a bit tricky though...

Regards,

-david

"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
> diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm
>
> Cheers, helen s
>

> --
>
> ~~
> you may need to remove dependence
> on fame & fortune from organisation
> to get correct email address
> ~Noodliness is Good~

I'm trying desperately to stop thinking about the issue of h****t efficacy
against bolt guns.....

God it's hard!!

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:26:33 +0100 someone who may be "wafflycat"
<w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote this:-

>As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
>diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet project.

Hopefully so. However, I suspect that he can worry away at more then
one thing at once.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

"David Nutter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-07-17, wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
>> As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
>> diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet
>> project.
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

> Do you think that, if we paid Mr Smith his £10 fee, he'd deal with
> Martlew and the Swamp Monster in his usual way? Hitting their brains with
> the bolt gun might be a bit tricky though...

on the other hand, if you could persuade them to sit on it..............

In article <[email protected]>, Burt wrote:
>"David Nutter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> On 2006-07-17, wafflycat <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote:
>>> As seen elsewhere, it has been mentioned that perhaps Martlew will be
>>> diverted from the issue of h*lm*t compulsion, as he has a new pet
>>> project.
>>>
>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/5185234.stm

>> Do you think that, if we paid Mr Smith his £10 fee, he'd deal with
>> Martlew and the Swamp Monster in his usual way? Hitting their brains with
>> the bolt gun might be a bit tricky though...

>on the other hand, if you could persuade them to sit on it..............

That might not help:
http://calorielab.com/news/2005/11/03/morbid-obesity-makes-you-bulletproof/