Marty Jemison is a chicken **** piece of dog vomit:

wolfix said:
You just proved my point in my last post. LA obsesssion. You got it bad. No where did I defend Marty. Nor was there any refernce to LA. I defended the race director and the race. Big difference. I want to see better racing in this country. I got to see some fine racing over the last year at Fitchburg. And I hope to get in a few days at the Tour of Missouri. I want more of it.
You are the one who has Armstrong on the brain. You are the one accusing everyone who thinks Jemison should be fired as doing so purely for Armstrong hatred.

This has nothing to do with Armstrong and it has nothing to do with what team Jemison previously rode for. It is a simple case of a violent hothead who hit someone. It does not matter what the reasons for the assault were. He poses a risk to the race participants, and he poses a risk to the race itself. If he attacks another person, the race directer won't have any defense when the race gets sued. He knowingly kept on someone who has no control over his temper and sucker punches other people.

You do what Jemison did in any corporate environment in the U.S. and you'll be fired immediately.

Crankyfeet said:
Come on guys... I think wolfie's point (though he likes to stir everyone up) was that Jemison was in the wrong... but it is a police matter. Arguably... the race director could have kicked him out of the race... but he probably took the expedient choice to not compromise his race... and leave justice to the police. If there are enough witnesses... Jemison could face criminal prosecution. If the race director (in the flurry of activity pre-race) takes a heap of time to conduct his own trial... the race might have to be called off/delayed and it would be a huge incident. It still is a huge incident if Steffen decides to press charges. And if Jemison is convicted... he would probably face disciplinary action as well.

I think everyone is right on this issue. Jemison is a *****. The race director went for the head in the sand choice that was somewhat understandable. Velonews is a biased publisher. Let's hope Jemison gets charged and convicted of assault and suspended or something by the Race/USA Cycling.
my problem came with the AIDS comment, I take nothing back.

Bro Deal said:
You are the one who has Armstrong on the brain. You are the one accusing everyone who thinks Jemison should be fired as doing so purely for Armstrong hatred.

This has nothing to do with Armstrong and it has nothing to do with what team Jemison previously rode for. It is a simple case of a violent hothead who hit someone. It does not matter what the reasons for the assault were. He poses a risk to the race participants, and he poses a risk to the race itself. If he attacks another person, the race directer won't have any defense when the race gets sued. He knowingly kept on someone who has no control over his temper and sucker punches other people.

You do what Jemison did in any corporate environment in the U.S. and you'll be fired immediately.
I agree with you. But the race director hasn't got the benefit of hindsight and time to analyse the facts and witness statements as we and the police have. He can only be sued if someone else get's assaulted after Steffen was punched and after he was informed about it.

The race director can also be sued for taking action that later turns out to be wrong... because he didn't get all the facts.

Crankyfeet said:
yeah... wolfix's true intentions came out with that **** statement.
I am pretty sure I will get banned at DP for what I just wrote RTT...and it wasn't even close to what I would write were she to grace us with her presence here.

thoughtforfood said:
I am pretty sure I will get banned at DP for what I just wrote RTT...and it wasn't even close to what I would write were she to grace us with her presence here.
I thought you were already banned at DPF? Do they let you open a new account... or was it just a suspension?

Crankyfeet said:
I thought you were already banned at DPF? Do they let you open a new account... or was it just a suspension?
suspension...until now. I went after a mod, that will not be tolerated in Scientology heaven.

thoughtforfood said:
suspension...until now. I went after a mod, that will not be tolerated in Scientology heaven.
A female mod at that. I think RTT is (or was) a press relations employee of Team Liquigas. She lives in Florida now rather than Europe... I think.

thoughtforfood said:
**** you. Maybe you should have your ass checked for your head.

In ANY state in the union, I wouldn't be given a pass before the police arrested me. Jameson is a chicken **** coward. You are a doping apologist ****wit who spouts **** just to spout ****. Funny thing is that your heroes are needle junkies, you are just to ****ing stupid to see it.
Hey thoughtless,

Why do you pretend to be such a bleeding-heart liberal? You are a head case with multiple personalities. On the one hand, you are a Jesus-freak Christian who loves to pretend to care for the downtrodden, but at the same time you have the most vitriolic vocabulary on these forums. WTF? You better go to confession this week...

No_Positives said:
Hey thoughtless,

Why do you pretend to be such a bleeding-heart liberal? You are a head case with multiple personalities. On the one hand, you are a Jesus-freak Christian who loves to pretend to care for the downtrodden, but at the same time you have the most vitriolic vocabulary on these forums. WTF? You better go to confession this week...
Well at last finally you are admitting that you Lance-lovers are "downtrodden"....
tongue.gif

TFF - Maybe you should show some mercy to the blessedly meek downtrodden Lance groupies. You've hurt their feelings.

No_Positives said:
Hey thoughtless,

Hey NP, **** you :) ......does the smiley get me forgiveness? I wonder if little Ms one ball sucker here might be related to RTT?

thoughtforfood said:
Hey NP, **** you :) ......does the smiley get me forgiveness? I wonder if little Ms one ball sucker here might be related to RTT?
BTW, Vaughn just showed up on the scene over at the DP Steffen thread...better go read while the evidence is still there....****ing Scientologists.

No_Positives said:
Hey thoughtless,

...and while Catholics are Christians, all Christians are not Catholic.....stupid, dishonest, denial riddled, man you are the total package....

thoughtforfood said:
BTW, Vaughn just showed up on the scene over at the DP Steffen thread...better go read while the evidence is still there....****ing Scientologists.
Good effort btw. I suppose they could possibly get you on labeling RTT a liar and a coward... but then again... she has slandered others who are not there.

I was surprised at how many members there were prepared to have a crack at a mod. Times have changed it seems.

No_Positives said:
you have the most vitriolic vocabulary on these forums.
And mom said I would never amount to anything.....thanks N_P......I'd just like to thank all the little stupid people who made this happen....N_P, Saluki...well, I just don't know where to start...<soft music getting louder>.....MY AGENT...THANKS MAN!!.....<LOUDER>....LOOK AT ME MA, I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!

Crankyfeet said:
Good effort btw. I suppose they could possibly get you on labeling RTT a liar and a coward... but then again... she has slandered others who are not there.

I was surprised at how many members there were prepared to have a crack at a mod. Times have changed it seems.
See, Cranky, you were worried that the forum was dead, and yet...here is a fine battle going on, including sorties into DPF...

Crankyfeet said:

Vaughn has been posting (dotted underlined name on the thread viewing list) for about 15 minutes, this should be good....nope, he is gone. My guess is that he is in emergency moderation mode....

thoughtforfood said:
And mom said I would never amount to anything.....thanks N_P......I'd just like to thank all the little stupid people who made this happen....N_P, Saluki...well, I just don't know where to start...<soft music getting louder>.....MY AGENT...THANKS MAN!!.....<LOUDER>....LOOK AT ME MA, I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!
It is a gift. We can only marvel at a master. God has asked you to go forth and spear the demons with vitriol.

wolfix said:
Maybe a better thing to do is to have Steffen checked for AIDS. He was a needle user at one time, and we know that the reoccurrance of that drug's use is very high. Needle users are potentially AIDS carriers. Marty better be careful.
Considering that Marty was a doper most of his career Prentice may want to get a AIDS test, lot of needles at Postal