Marty Jemison is a chicken **** piece of dog vomit:

Ava Marie said:
Considering that Marty was a doper most of his career Prentice may want to get a AIDS test, lot of needles at Postal
Yeah...just ask Emma O'Reilly.

From Velonews:

Irishwoman Emma O'Reilly, who worked with Armstrong for three and a half years beginning in 1998, alleges that he asked her to dispose of bags containing syringes after the 1998 Tour of Holland, only months after the Festina scandal at the Tour de France almost brought the race to its knees.

O'Reilly also charges that in May 1999, while Armstrong was at a training camp in the Pyrénées, she was asked to drive to Spain to collect drugs and bring them back into France, which she later handed to Armstrong in a parking lot.While O'Reilly left the team at the end of the 2000 season, she did so under good terms. Former Postal general manager Mark Gorski once referred to the now-33-year-old soigneur as "the heart and soul of the team."

"She's so professional and has a wonderful influence on the other staffmembers and the riders," Gorski told Sam Abt of the InternationalHerald Tribune. Gorski said. "She brings a woman's sensitivityto guys' personalities, their differences in personality, all kinds of things that a male soigneur just can't bring."

Crankyfeet said:
Good effort btw. I suppose they could possibly get you on labeling RTT a liar and a coward... but then again... she has slandered others who are not there.

I was surprised at how many members there were prepared to have a crack at a mod. Times have changed it seems.
Yep, Vaughn posted that he is taking out the editing knife and slicing up the thread....I really hate that place. I haven't posted for a couple of months, but wanted to see what they would write about this incident. I had a good time while it lasted.

thoughtforfood said:
Yep, Vaughn posted that he is taking out the editing knife and slicing up the thread....I really hate that place. I haven't posted for a couple of months, but wanted to see what they would write about this incident. I had a good eime while it lasted.
LOL. I see you edited the typo. I was going to say that you spelt "enema" wrong...
tongue.gif

Sorry Pickles. Tried to jump into the fray with you. Ewgistered a sock puppet and everything. Still can't post. Vaugn is a ****. You sure that Liquigas lady isn't Cathy Mehl?

Malkmus said:
Sorry Pickles. Tried to jump into the fray with you. Ewgistered a sock puppet and everything. Still can't post. Vaugn is a ****. You sure that Liquigas lady isn't Cathy Mehl?
Could be.

That **** ****** me off. I guess I am sensitive because I am recovering too, but that **** she wrote is completely ****ed.

Were you banned? Jeff was there wasn't he?

stevebaby said:
She was right.
Listen to your mommy in future. :D
Actually, I almost wrote "My mom said I wouldn't never amount to nothing" because we love the double negative here in the south, but I didn't think anyone outside of the south would get the fact that I was being coloquial and not stupid.

I love the south.

Campybob posts to the tech forum here all the time. There is one longrunning thread about carrying a gun while riding. It is now on the second page.

He is a one of those serious gun nuts who dream about shooting people for minor disputes...and his type wonder why the second amendment is under threat.

Bro Deal said:
Campybob posts to the tech forum here all the time. There is one longrunning thread about carrying a gun while riding. It is now on the second page.
It will be bumped to the top by Joe West or Campybob. They use it as NRA propaganda and keep bumping it.

Bro Deal said:

He is a one of those serious gun nuts who dream about shooting people for minor disputes...and his type wonder why the second amendment is under threat.
He is wrong about the use of firearms and a jury, but I made an error in posting the legal def., and would only dig the whole deeper in trying to explain more after that gaff. Best to just ignore it and move on.

thoughtforfood said:
He is wrong about the use of firearms and a jury, but I made an error in posting the legal def., and would only dig the whole deeper in trying to explain more after that gaff. Best to just ignore it and move on.
Whack jobs like him who carry guns and think a jury will let them off, no problem, if they shoot people scare me. It's always the people who want concealed carry permits that should be trusted least with one.

Bro Deal said:
Whack jobs like him who carry guns and think a jery will let them off, no problem, if they shoot people scare me. It's always the people who want concealed carry permits that should be trusted least with one.
Yea, but I'll bet he can shoot a tight group.

Actually, I am a good shot, though I no longer own a firearm.

Bro Deal said:
Whack jobs like him who carry guns and think a jery will let them off, no problem, if they shoot people scare me. It's always the people who want concealed carry permits that should be trusted least with one.
I believe you invite violence by carrying a concealed weapon, but I can also understand the desire to own one. I know enough about myself to know that carrying a concealed weapon is not a wise move for me. I hope that doesn't sound too scary.

thoughtforfood said:
I believe you invite violence by carrying a concealed weapon, but I can also understand the desire to own one. I know enough about myself to know that carrying a concealed weapon is not a wise move for me. I hope that doesn't sound too scary.
I know several whack jobs with CCW permits. One I shared an apartment with. He would sit on the couch and dry fire his handgun at things on the TV.

I just don't trust the type of people who are attracted to concealed carry permits.

Bro Deal said:
I know several whack jobs with CCW permits. One I shared an apartment with. He would sit on the couch and dry fire his handgun at things on the TV.

I just don't trust the type of people who are attracted to concealed carry permits.
I would have to agree with that in most instances. I do know some who aren't gun freaks that have one. It takes all kinds. The best example of the problem is Heston's "cold dead hands" comment. That mindset is scary, and completely ignores realistic needs for gun control. My cousin's husband and one of his employees were killed last year by a guy who had been in and out of mental institutions. If background checks were substantive in any way, he would not have gotten a permit. However the NRA makes sure that wont happen. At the same time, I sometimes wish someone else would have been in that resturant who had a concealed permit. It may have made no difference, or could have made the situation worse. At the same time, a compitent shot would have had a chance to save them.

thoughtforfood said:
Actually, I almost wrote "My mom said I wouldn't never amount to nothing" because we love the double negative here in the south, but I didn't think anyone outside of the south would get the fact that I was being coloquial and not stupid.

I love the south.
Triple negative...n't,never,nothing. Can't count nohow.
Yer mommy is still right. :D

I am being moderated over at House of the Flying Monkey **** now. RTT slanders, and nothing. I challenge their little dope protection party and I become dangerous. What a bunch of Santorum drinking crack lickers they are.