Maryland...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ctg, May 22, 2003.

  1. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    How is Fair Hill holding up to the incessant rain? I'd like to get down there this weekend if
    there's a dry day or two. Does it drain quickly?

    TIA.

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > How is Fair Hill holding up to the incessant rain? I'd like to get down there this weekend if
    > there's a dry day or two. Does it drain quickly?
    >
    > TIA.
    >
    > Chris

    I'm going down to visit the parents. I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like it might clear up on
    Sunday, but it seems like it's been raining there for two weeks! I'll be on a rigid blue gunnar
    with my wife.