Maryland...

Ctg

Guest
How is Fair Hill holding up to the incessant rain? I'd like to get down there this weekend if
there's a dry day or two. Does it drain quickly?

TIA.

Chris

"ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> How is Fair Hill holding up to the incessant rain? I'd like to get down there this weekend if
> there's a dry day or two. Does it drain quickly?
>
> TIA.
>
> Chris

I'm going down to visit the parents. I'm wondering the same thing. Looks like it might clear up on
Sunday, but it seems like it's been raining there for two weeks! I'll be on a rigid blue gunnar
with my wife.