Marzocchi 2003 Z1 FR

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Scott, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Is this a coil and oil fork only? Or does it have some air
    part to it too? I am a newbie so I am sorry if I should
    know this from the Marz web site. That stuff doesn't make
    sense to me.

    Tags:

  2. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Is this a coil and oil fork only? Or does it have some air
    > part to it too? I am a newbie so I am sorry if I should
    > know this from the Marz web site. That stuff doesn't make
    > sense to me.

    That is a dual coil fork with oil damping (adjustable) and
    an ETA lock out.
    --
    _________________________
    Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Scott wrote:
    > Is this a coil and oil fork only? Or does it have some air
    > part to it too? I am a newbie so I am sorry if I should
    > know this from the Marz web site. That stuff doesn't make
    > sense to me.

    What sort of bike are you planning to mount it on?
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Scott wrote:
    > > Is this a coil and oil fork only? Or does it have some
    > > air part to it too? I am a newbie so I am sorry if I
    > > should know this from the Marz web site. That stuff
    > > doesn't make sense to me.
    >
    > What sort of bike are you planning to mount it on?
    > --
    > Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

    Haro EX frame

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Scott wrote: <snip>
    > Haro EX frame

    Sounds alright to me. Travel effects steering geometry so
    that's something to think about, and I thought for a
    moment that a lightweight bike might not like the heavier
    fork on it.
    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)