Marzocchi customer service "BAD"

Under Estimated

Guest
Hello: i just want to let the public know that recently me and the bicycle shop that i work for have
been given bad service to us,and making it iconvenent for one of our better customers.we call them
to order a crown that was cracked and would be willing to pay for it,not asking for any warranty
replacement,however the man that we spoke with insited that we send it in to them and that is a
warranty.so after sending it in to them we proceeded to tell our customer that it would be no charge
for the crown.then two weeks later called to get an update on this fork crown, by god we have it
ready for but there is a charge for it.and after talking to them for over an 1/2 hr. they would NOT
keep their word on replacing it like their worker told us so we had to eat the costs,which we did,
only to keep OUR customer happy with us and no BAD rap that Marzocchi gotten now and more to come
i'm quite sure from other consumers as well.

THANK YOU EARL

On 13 Aug 2003 23:50:41 GMT, [email protected] (Under estimated and slow Bent) wrote:

>we did, only to keep OUR customer happy with us and no BAD rap that Marzocchi gotten now and more
>to come i'm quite sure from other consumers as well.

Marzocchi USA has treated me like gold so many times, I have to pinch myself.

Last year, they left out a part in a conversion kit I ordered from them. After apologizing
profusely, they sent the knob UPS Red, before 10 AM service from CA to CT. They probably paid $25 to
get this silly little knob to me.

I've also had them replace steerer tubes for me on used forks, to correct too-short steerer tubes.
Sometimes they turn it around the same day they get it.

Sorry to hear of your problems, but they sure aren't typical in my experience.

Barry