Marzocchi Dirt Jumper III

Jerry Everetts

Guest
Anybody know anything about a problem with a knocking noise in this fork. I was told that it has
something to do with a plastic spacer inside and it is completely harmless. I would like to be sure.

Jerry

> Anybody know anything about a problem with a knocking noise in this fork. I was told that it
> has something to do with a plastic spacer inside and it is completely harmless. I would like
> to be sure.
>
> Jerry

Does it knock on compression or rebound?
--
_________________________

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:55:15 -0400, Chris Phillipo
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>> Anybody know anything about a problem with a knocking noise in this fork. I was told that it
>> has something to do with a plastic spacer inside and it is completely harmless. I would like
>> to be sure.
>>
>> Jerry
>>

>Does it knock on compression or rebound?
can't tell, it is an all around clicky rattling kind of sound, not too loud, I don't think somebody
riding next to me would hear it. It is a brand new fork so I call Marzocchi, they said it is the
SSV valve, and that it is normal. hmmmmm, not sure if I buy that 100%