Marzocchi remote lockout

Gravelrash

Guest
This has probably been asked and discussed many times
before! Has anybody ever managed to make, modify, etc a
remote lockout for Marzocchi ETA forks? Wonna these days I'm
gonna kill meself trying to switch from locked to unlocked
half way down a slope!

Ash

Originally posted by Gravelrash
This has probably been asked and discussed many times
before! Has anybody ever managed to make, modify, etc a
remote lockout for Marzocchi ETA forks? Wonna these days I'm
gonna kill meself trying to switch from locked to unlocked
half way down a slope!

Ash

do it before u go down the hill then:confused: :confused:

"IKON" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:g6%[email protected]...
> Gravelrash wrote:
> > This has probably been asked and discussed many times
> > before! Has anybody ever managed to make, modify, etc
> > a remote lockout for
Marzocchi
> > ETA forks? Wonna these days I'm gonna kill meself
> > trying to switch
from
> > locked to unlocked half way down a slope! Ash
>

> do it before u go down the hill then:confused: :confused:
>

> --

Thanks for that! I hadn't thought of switching before
the slope.

"gravelrAsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> This has probably been asked and discussed many times
> before! Has anybody ever managed to make, modify, etc a
> remote lockout for Marzocchi ETA forks? Wonna these days
> I'm gonna kill meself trying to switch from locked to
> unlocked half way down a slope!
>
> Ash

Just picked up my '04 Z1 FR this weekend. According to the
literature that Marz sent with it, a remote is available for
ETA/ECC5 systems. Of course, that might not mean that you
can get one, but try asking your LBS about it. My LBS deal
directly with Marz, so I can ask them if you want.

--
Cameron