MASA Slingshot - For Sale or Trade

LeakyDuck

Jun 28, 2007
I have MASA Slingshot circa 1975 that I bought as a pile of bike parts. It now has a new chain, 2 new tires, cleaned, lubed and ready to ride. It still has the original seat. The only thing missing is one idler, other than that it is (as best as I can tell) original.

My husband, neighbor and I have been riding it and it is a blast. Why then you ask am I willing to part with it? Because I need something that I can ride on the road. Ground clearance on the Slingshot is just too limited for going over railroad tracks (which I have to do all the time)

What is it worth? Beats me so I will start off asking $1500.00 or best offer OR since I still need another bike what to you have that you will trade me for it? I could only post a thumbnail but you can email me for better and larger pictures.

I have a classic Honda Big Red 3 wheeler ATV, Drive shaft with reverse. Largest Honda made in 3 wheel class. Has hitch and full racking. Runs great. will trade straight across.

The original post was in 2007.

The Masa Slingshot is a historical piece, not much more. It was meant as the basis for a racing class of recumbent trikes, which never took off. For actual riding, you'd be much better off with a used modern-era trike.