Mashed up death cage

Tim Woodall wrote:
> Unless you are in the black-country where they had the sense to site their iron and coal mines in
> the same place :)
>
> AFAIAA there are no working coal or iron seams left BICBW.

In the black country? I think not. When I was studying geology, we went up to Notts. somewhere to
see an opencast working.

http://www.bpf.co.uk/bpf/industry_issues/general_issues/environment/sustaina
> bility/
>

> >> I would have thought that the sum of all this energy comsumption / toxic byproducts would far
> >> outweigh the environmental impact of actually running a well-serviced large car. I'm also
> >> starting to think that nuclear power is going to be a necessity, rather than a "viable
> >> option" :-((
> >>
> >> SteveP
> >
> > ...nah, there is another energy source out there that we just haven't learned to utilise yet.
> > Infinite, indestructible and omnipotent and best of all, not harmful. Once we manage to link
> > into it, we won't need any other energy sources, least of all nuclear...ever. We just have to be
> > patient. But then again, I might just be insane, right ?
>
> Go on, what is it? Wave power, offshore wind, solar roofing tiles? Coppicing for charcoal?
> Biodiesel?
>
> Or maybe a combination of all of these.
>
> My guess is that we could fairly easily use just sustainable energy _if_
we
> wished to, and the vested interests would go that way.

Ok, you asked for it.... It's the source energy, the energy that everything is of. You weren't
thinking big enough with your suggestions. It's just a matter of understanding how to use it / link
to it. See, told you I was insane 8-P Dave.