Mason Lake: Lost Wheels

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Sean Kelly, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Sean Kelly

    Sean Kelly Guest

    I left behind a set of wheels in the parking lot at Mason Lake on Saturday. Campy Chorus hubs (10
    spd), silver mavic open pro rims, a vredestein tire on the rear and a hutchinson on the front. I
    left the parking lot around 12:00 or so. If anyone saw the wheels or picked them up, please let me
    know, I would love to get them back.

    -Sean Kelly 206-720-9751

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 3/10/03 10:03 AM, in article
    [email protected], "Sean Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I left behind a set of wheels in the parking lot at Mason Lake on Saturday. Campy Chorus hubs (10
    > spd), silver mavic open pro rims, a vredestein tire on the rear and a hutchinson on the front. I
    > left the parking lot around 12:00 or so. If anyone saw the wheels or picked them up, please let me
    > know, I would love to get them back.
    >
    > -Sean Kelly 206-720-9751

    I sold those already..

  3. Moreno Argentin picked 'em up.

    Mark VandenBerghe

    news:[email protected]...

  4. [email protected] (Sean Kelly) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I left behind a set of wheels in the parking lot at Mason Lake on Saturday. Campy Chorus hubs (10
    > spd), silver mavic open pro rims, a vredestein tire on the rear and a hutchinson on the front. I
    > left the parking lot around 12:00 or so. If anyone saw the wheels or picked them up, please let me
    > know, I would love to get them back.
    >
    > -Sean Kelly 206-720-9751

    I saw 'em on eBay being sold by a certain [email protected]

    - Boyd S.

  5. Boyd Speerschneider <[email protected]> writes:

    > [email protected] (Sean Kelly) wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > I left behind a set of wheels in the parking lot at Mason Lake on Saturday. Campy Chorus hubs
    > > (10 spd), silver mavic open pro rims, a vredestein tire on the rear and a hutchinson on the
    > > front. I left the parking lot around 12:00 or so. If anyone saw the wheels or picked them up,
    > > please let me know, I would love to get them back.
    > >
    > > -Sean Kelly 206-720-9751
    >
    > I saw 'em on eBay being sold by a certain [email protected]
    >
    > - Boyd S.

    Raise your hand if you got this joke.

    -Gerard

  6. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    There is an old story that Roberto stole some wheels.

  7. Gerard Lanois wrote:

    > Raise your hand if you got this joke.

    The Moreno Agentin reference was funnier. STF

  8. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    You heard about the the allegation that Roberto stole some wheels and you still think so?

  9. Nick Burns wrote:
    > You heard about the the allegation that Roberto stole some wheels and you still think so?

    I was thinking about the World championships in 1987, probably the last time that Argentin had one
    of Kelly's wheels. Didn't do him any good then either. STF