Mass Shootings...

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
Lately, after kinda started understanding the mentallity of psycho mass shooters (Isnt meeting new people fun? :D ) I wonder how come these shootings actually end up really happening.

I mean, I am also preoccupied with the idea of going in a square and start shooting every checkered shirt Fake ass fesbian with an adopted stray and 5 mobile phones. But I wont do it, probably... :D

How come do you think the shootings actually started happening? Because they are a new thing too. Do they make FB events for them too? :/

Even if you were a spree killer shouldn't you be on strike now?

Yeah probably. I bet the f' in nazis still work though.

What should I wear? I m gonna be wearing it alot too.

should I go a-la Marilyn Manson with an ebay bought SS uniform or total nutzo with painted face and sh/t like Joker. .. ? :D

I would suggest camouflage underwear only as bottom and a tee shirt that reads, Miley Cyrus refuses to have my baby and NRA lifetime member on the back. That will get you more media coverage even if you get taken out quickly.

Hmm, I wonder if the red Starbuck's cup will "trigger" a mass shooting by someone who is offended by it.

Trigger, see what i did there? :lol:

Got it!..

Do you think I should post a lot of hater stuff for a couple days up front too?

I mostly wanna shoot some fake-ass people that hassle me when I talk to them. Its not that political. :D

I was thinking only checkered shirt Facebook event going girls that wont let me lick them and then just anything really. :D

what would get me max coverage? :D

nightcrawler_poster.jpg

Max coverage?Take a photo beside your car with a Trump sticker on it .The media will be slobbering.

Mr. Beanz said:
Hmm, I wonder if the red Starbuck's cup will "trigger" a mass shooting by someone who is offended by it.

Trigger, see what i did there? :lol:

Maybe they should make them like this, but with nazi symbols. :D

I bet the hipsters would still buy them. :D Which kinda says a lot if you think about it... :D

grammar_nazi_6_oz_ceramic_espresso_cup-re3b6ddc8ffb343af95e6128a17062d30_2wn17_8byvr_1024.jpg

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
jhuskey said:
Max coverage?Take a photo beside your car with a Trump sticker on it .The media will be slobbering.

That guy looks sleazy man. :D

I bet he is gonna win too! People Ι
lοooνe haters and jokers. I mean they even press like on their e-junk on "FaceBooque".

After reading bike forums I'm surprised there isn't a lot more mass shootings.

Quote by Mr. B:
"Hmm, I wonder if the red Starbuck's cup will "trigger" a mass shooting by someone who is offended by it."

Not me. I'm celebrating Festivus this year with a Carbon Fiber Pole and my Feats of (only a little bit of) Strength will be my power meter files on STRAVA. Hmmm? Airing of Grievances? I really can't think of any. It's been a pretty good year.

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Do you have mass shootings over there in Europa? I thought that was primarily an American phenomenon.

I know, there was the guy in Sweden or Norway a few years ago, and I seem to recall a school massacre in England or Scottland as well - but you have nothing on us.

My feelings about it ... Meh. People here get all worked up on both sides, the anti and pro gun positions.

Guess what - sad, tragic ... But also not a part of the daily reality of most Americans. People here ***** and moan about how awfully life is ... While enjoying amongst the highest standard of living in the world overall. Even the very poor here live better than most 3rd world residents.

Life is good ... If you bother to take the time to notice and NOT get wrapped up in the media frenzy about manufactured issues.

Sorry, Campy ... To quote a line from a Police song, "Politicians ... They all seem like game show hosts to me ..."

I've looked at what passes for Presidential material on both sides ... Decided to throw my hat behind Theabove, first name Noneof ... Our best option.

No we dont. There was one in Norway and some buildings were set on fire sometimes but nothing like f/in Colorado...

So, how does it happen?

what "triggers" it?

"what "triggers" it?"

Liberalism. It's a mental disease.

Of course, if you are a libtard you blame an inanimate object...a firearm.

Me? I blame Obama.

CAMPYBOB said:
"what "triggers" it?"

Liberalism. It's a mental disease.

Of course, if you are a libtard you blame an inanimate object...a firearm.

Me? I blame Obama.

I had a Firearm in a room Full of assholes for 8 months. Didnt shoot anybody...

what makes these guys so nuts that they actually go for it?

Facebook?

"Do you have mass shootings over there in Europa? I thought that was primarily an American phenomenon."

In Europe they go by other names...World Wars...purges...pogroms...relocations...ethnic cleansings...re-education camps...