Mass Shootings...

"Facebook?"

Cycling Forums.

Specifically, 1 MM air gaps and tire saver types.

I blame it on snorting Latex Sidewall Saver at a young age. Yeah, it's just a gateway drug, but it leads to a life of huffing Carbon Specific sew-up glue and dropping hits of solidified Gels and even binging on bulk Maple Syrup from The Feed.

"A bit more Campagnolo and you will vote for Rocco Sifredi!"

I like it that Trump and a couple other Repubs have promised me exactly nothing in bribes. I will donate some bricks to help build a wall to keep the illegals out. No...not those pesky Canadians and their terrorist back bacon! I like some Canadians. Specifically, Engrish-speaking, conservative ones that ride bikes. All seven of them.

You think its because of drugs then?

So these people have obviously have been evaluated as "mentally fit" to have gunz.

Do you get drug tests in schools there?

Really? Drugs? You think these guys go and shoot people because of Crack or something?

No...I was joking.

Sort of.

Many shooters were once normal people that fried their brains on drugs...both legally through prescription meds or through the use of the so-called recreational drugs.

Some shooters are clearly mental. Some are whacked out on drugs. Some are both.

Many are not mental in any way except extraordinarily ****** off at the world, their neighbor, the town they live in, the government, certain ethnic groups or any combination of the above. Some are simply in search of fame or notoriety.

Some secondary schools do drug test...mainly private schools. Our libtard public schools consider it an invasion of privacy. Some athletic programs require drug testing and many employers require it.

Certain industries and jobs mandate drug testing. But, when some employees pop hot on the test and get fired they may go postal and shoot up their ex-workplace. Matter of fact, I was working for the USPS (Go Lance!) when the term 'Going Postal' was made popular due to all the shootings going on inside post offices by disgruntled postal employees.

"Disgruntled". There's yet one more cause of mass shootings. If you are in any was disgruntled...you qualify to become a mass shooter or perhaps just a minor shooter. We do keep score here!

Overall, "Being disrespected" is probably the leading cause of mass shootings. We even have rock song songs with lyrics like, "Hey man! You disrepectin' me? Take 'em out! Gotta keep 'em separated!"

You have to understand that even Dirty Harry would be considered a mass killer by libtard standards and the good people of Ferguson would protest his extreme violence and obvious racism.

Alright we are going somewhere here.

So basically nowadays everybody has turned to a complete self absorbed asshole who enjoys hoarding on line profile Photos and the likes.

Everybody is treated badly and some alliances are formed in order to acquire even more of the "likes".

Some ppl, including myself, fail to enter such a group.

I actually feel that its natural for me not to fit with a bunch of nasty pretentious wiches and dont feel that bad about it. But I surely would like to "bang" a few. (sexually). :D

That was going on long before Fackin Facebooque...

But to go and start shooting. Thats new (at least in schools) . What changed?

CAMPYBOB said:
Overall, "Being disrespected" is probably the leading cause of mass shootings. We even have rock song songs with lyrics like, "Hey man! You disrepectin' me? Take 'em out! Gotta keep 'em separated!"

I knew and rode with a guy that was a regular on a bike forum I frequent. He had problems with his wife, his job and if one met him in person, could see he had some issues. Very quiet, soft spoken and seemed really scared of confrontation. But a very nice guy. But it was easy to see he had some issues.

Some chick on the forum bagged on his ass so much about personal issues I could never understand why as she met him too. She bagged on him about his finances and job situation. One day the dude ended up ramming his car straight on into a semi. Poor guy, glad I had no part in disrespecting the guy like a few others. :(

As an observer of American culture, I think you have several things contributing to your propensity towards taking a gun to work/school and going postal.

• Your constitution, specifically the amendment around free speech. You seem to interpret the right to free speech as the right to be right in all forms of expression and never be contradicted
  • Your constitution, specifically the amendment around the right to bear arms. The US is an order of magnitude ahead of the rest of the world in mass shooting statistics with states having less restrictive gun ownership laws being the sad leaders in mass shootings
  • Macho alpha male culture, which combined with the above creates deadly results

Mr. Beanz said:
Some chick on the forum bagged on his ass so much about personal issues I could never understand why as she met him too.

The First things that "FB squat Queen" told me:

- Are you on medication
- Are you insane
- Dont blink when you laugh
- I am looking for a boyfriend
- I will block you if you message me too much.

and some other hooey before in all class of 2010 glory told me that she is a lesbian. which is a lie. Thats the person that asked me if Im insane.

At some point I tried to hug her twice. And both times she looked like she was trying to hug me but then BOLTING away from like I was 200C hot. Thats the person asking me if I m on medication.

Exactly, why?

Why do all that shait?

But whats weird is how these ppl team up! Coz I'm obviously the loner in this situation... :/

Well ... As it stands now, I probably will decline to vote next year if these are the choices ... So your vote will "Trump" my non-vote.

I'm just gonna ride ... I'll be a blissfully ignorant American...

What makes these people go off? Honestly ... I think a lot of it is because our media here overplays and overhypes everything ... And the 24/7/365 drama plants the seed in the mind of the next one ... Lather, rinse, repeat ad infinitum.

Want to really go out with a bang and make the news? Play this on repeat as you go gun-ho on a clown convention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59LQw9bKeJ8

Remember, you cannot spell slaughter without laughter :D

There really are too much mass shootings nowadays so in my opinion school security should at least be improved. There should be for intance metal detectors and doors locked when everyone is having a lesson to prevent outsiders getting in.

Quote by 62vette:
"•Your constitution, specifically the amendment around free speech. You seem to interpret the right to free speech as the right to be right in all forms of expression and never be contradicted"

Thanks to free speech anyone, anytime, anywhere can "contradict" us...whatever that means. Frankly, we just don't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, says or does most of the time. We're your best friend or your worst enemy, rarely much in between.

•Your constitution, specifically the amendment around the right to bear arms. The US is an order of magnitude ahead of the rest of the world in mass shooting statistics with states having less restrictive gun ownership laws being the sad leaders in mass shootings"

God bless 'Murica! You damned right we all have a metric **** ton of firearms. It's what made us free and what keeps us free. But, again, it's NOT about the guns. Several countries have higher murder rates that the U.S.A. and there's a couple places on the planet with almost as many firearms per capita that don't have the death rate we do. It isn't about the guns...it's about the insane number of morons we have living in this nation. We breed assholes by the boatload here.

Freedom is, by its very nature...dangerous. I'll gladly take that risk as opposed to being a subject, slave or dependent on others for some false sense of 'security'.

My Corvette is not a 1962, but my neighbor owns a '62 Fuelie. It's just another advantage of being free...owning cars with high horsepower motors that the rest of the world envies.

Oh yeah...we took out Jihadi John yesterday. No need to thank us. It's what the Alpha dogs do. I would have preferred they sawed his head off very slowly with a dull bayonet, but a Hellfire missile works for me. God bless or armed forces!

"•Macho alpha male culture, which combined with the above creates deadly results"

We are not a nation of pussies...yet. There's still many of us that will stand and fight.

Since the subject is no doubt political I moved it. There is a push to control guns in the US and that will work as well as prohibition and the war on drugs did. Obama has done more for gun sales that Mr. Colt and Winchester combined. I am hoping the "pussification" of the US has reached it's peak and the silent majority has had it's fill of the offended.
I am descended from poor Irish and Cherokee, some of the most maligned and abused people in history and the most offensive thing to me is how my tax dollars are wasted.
The media in the US has become the most malicious and dividing factors in history with no accountability or remorse and are probably responsible for more deaths than incompetent doctors .

And into the Soap box it goes! :D Score! :D Take it hooome! :D

The media are indeed maybe the reason we think things are going worst. There were bad things happening in the "good old days" but we had no TV So nobody knew anything about them.

How many people you think knew about Jack the Ripper outside of London back then?

Btw, do you have state run TV in da US of A? or are all free channels private busines?

Volnix said:
And into the Soap box it goes! :D Score! :D Take it hooome! :D

The media are indeed maybe the reason we think things are going worst. There were bad things happening in the "good old days" but we had no TV So nobody knew anything about them.

How many people you think knew about Jack the Ripper outside of London back then?

Btw, do you have state run TV in da US of A? or are all free channels private busines?

Most media is controlled by big money by being an affiliate of sub of big money. They are all biased and carefully regulated and if an employee goes outside the accepted range of acceptable they are quickly dispatched. Free speech is encouraged as long as it follows the beliefs of the corporation.

Yeah le Putain Terrorist from le bordel de merd. . .

Thats what Im watching too. . .

Shiii