Mass Shootings...

Meanwhile...back in Hicksville, Ohio...5 memembers of the Religion Of Peace™ have been arrested..."foreign nationals...uh huh...

NEWTON FALLS, Ohio (WKBN) – Five foreign nationals were arrested on the Ohio Turnpike in Braceville Township Friday and charged with possessing criminal tools and forgery.

Troopers initially pulled over a vehicle for making an improper lane change as it was heading east on the turnpike. During a search of the car, troopers uncovered a machine to duplicate and create credit cards.

Those arrested were Jibril Abdiselam, 24; Mohammeddeq Hassan, 27; Mahamoud Mohamed, 26; Zakaria Warsame, 25; Said Abu (no picture or information provided). All five men are from the Columbus area.

All five suspects are being held in the Trumbull County Jail on $25,000 bond each. All five had to surrender their passports.

The suspects are scheduled to appear in Newton Falls Municipal Court on Thursday.

http://wkbn.com/2015/11/18/5-charged-in-braceville-after-turnpike-stop-uncovers-fake-credit-card-machine/

Boys, it sounds like we got us some of them that jeehajji terrorist types here!

Recommended Literature: :p

51F3fsgxkSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

While gun control doesn't exist we will have mass shootings. As for terrorism, we should have left them alone in the first place, now what can it be done?

You know that if you were a refugee in Syria, these very kids that you see in the news getting picked from the sea would F@ckin throw rocks at you right? :D

Or wouldn't they? :D

All the mass shooting have occurred for the most part in areas where the most strigent guns laws existed. None were NRA members as far as I know.

NRA members? Or ISIS?

promo272170730.jpg

Poor urban youts foreign nationals.

At least one is a Buck's fan!

CAMPYBOB said:
NRA members? Or ISIS?

promo272170730.jpg

Poor urban youts foreign nationals.

At least one is a Buck's fan!

I predict they lose to MSU. OSU that is.

Myself and Mrs.Limerickman were on holiday in Turkey in July.
We stayed in a lovely Aegean Sea side town about an hour from Izmir (for the oiks around here where we stayed was on the Mediterranean side of Turkey).

Speaking to the local people I asked them their views about the war in Syria (for the oiks, Turkey borders Syria) and Syrian refugees.
Without exception the Turkish people I spoke to were generally very sympathetic toward those who had been displaced by the war.

America's helped create ISIS with their proxy Saudi Arabia.

Kalashnikovs are still dirt cheap in Syria...and every other country in the region for that matter. They manufactured over 110 million of them and they are simple to operate and require almost no maintenance...perfect for camel jockeys that wipe their ass with their hand.

Stand up and fight, for God's sake.

Or did ISIS get all the goat ****ers with ballz when the chose up sides?

Victim or Victor. They decided.

"America's helped create ISIS with their proxy Saudi Arabia."

Well, to be fair we also helped create Osama Bin ******** along with the Saudi's that also made his family of privileged gazillionaires rich and powerful.

And look what happened to that little ******** and his merry band of little boy inseminators. They're burning in Hell.

You might as well throw some blame at Russia for invading Asscrackistan, the Jews for just being there...so blame the United Nations for that...and then spread some more blame on Iran for shoveling ideology and weapons galore to the region. Maybe we can also hang Lebanon in the mix and the Turks for wanting a revival of the Ottoman Empire.

And I thought it was Israel that was our proxy? Or are they our lap dogs? I forget. Oh well. If the Turks are really all that sympathetic, let them take ALL the Syrian 'refugees' and the terrorists that come with them. I won't mind a lick.

The simple fact is, those camel ****ers have been at each other's throats for millennia. ISIS is just the latest brand name of shitbags to come down the pike...or have you forgotten their last little incursion up through Spain. 1492 was a banner year for some Christian ass-kicking soldiers.

There's a dire need for a nuclear crusade.

You couldn't get me into one of those sea side resort death traps for all the flying carpets in Bagdaddy. It's just a game of 'Guess Which Hotel Gets Blown Up next'.

JH...17-14! It was close! I swear, Shitigan was on EPO! I saw lance behind their bench before the half! Ferrari was overheard in their locker room! Besides, our Qback got a DUI! He's not seein' straight!

I think they lose next week too. They need to play someone besides "homecoming teams".

CAMPYBOB said:
You couldn't get me into one of those sea side resort death traps for all the flying carpets in Bagdaddy. It's just a game of 'Guess Which Hotel Gets Blown Up next'.

Itz OK! Le aircraft Carrier iz in range now!

Everything will be lezz tranzparent now!

Zorry for le inconvenience!

Btw Im hitting the pool soon. Gotta rattle these cracked bones a bit.

Expect Triathlon questions! :D

"I think they lose next week too. They need to play someone besides "homecoming teams"."

The following is a list of Ohio State's national championships as recognized by both the university and the NCAA:

Year
Head Coach
Selector
Record
Big Ten Record
Postseason
1942 Paul Brown AP 9–1 6–1 –
1954 Woody Hayes AP 10–0 7–0 Won Rose Bowl
1957 Woody Hayes FWAA, UPI (Coaches) 9–1 7–0 Won Rose Bowl
1961 Woody Hayes FWAA 8–0–1 6–0 –
1968 Woody Hayes AP, FWAA, NFF, UPI (Coaches) 10–0 7–0 Won Rose Bowl
1970 Woody Hayes NFF 9–1 7–0 Lost Rose Bowl
2002 Jim Tressel BCS, AP, USA Today/ESPN (Coaches), NFF, FWAA 14–0 8–0 Won Fiesta Bowl
2014 Urban Meyer CFP, AP, USA Today/Amway (Coaches), NFF/FWAA 14–1 8–0 Won Big 10 Championship Game
Won Sugar Bowl (CFP semifinal)
Won CFP National Championship
National Championships 8

But yeah, they're not so hot this season. I'm guessing Mich for a win and OSU for another loss, also.

Lately we are seeing a rise in domestic terrorism because the state has failed to protect us. Why are the police relaxed nowadays? It is because there are more gun owners who can take care of themselves. I can blame that on general gun ownership laws which makes it possible for anybody to own a gun. Unless citizens return already owned guns then we should expect more mass shootings.