Massachusetts Race

Parker Race

Guest
Anybody know anything about a 20 mile race in
Massachusetts next weekend, I guess it covers the last 20
miles of the Boston Marathon. Can't seem to find anything
online about it.

Hottie

Guest
Cause it doesn't exist stupid.

"Parker Race" <[email protected]o.int> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anybody know anything about a 20 mile race in
> Massachusetts next weekend, I guess it covers the last 20
> miles of the Boston Marathon. Can't seem to find anything
> online about it.

Hicow

Guest
There's a 20 mile race that starts along the Maine Coast and
ends up in Mass. There's also a 10 mile race as part of the
same event that starts in New Hampshire and ends in
Massachusetts.

"Parker Race" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anybody know anything about a 20 mile race in
> Massachusetts next weekend,
> guess it covers the last 20 miles of the Boston Marathon.
> Can't seem to
find