Massachusetts Race

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Parker Race, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Parker Race

    Parker Race Guest

    Anybody know anything about a 20 mile race in
    Massachusetts next weekend, I guess it covers the last 20
    miles of the Boston Marathon. Can't seem to find anything
    online about it.

    Tags:

  2. Hottie

    Hottie Guest

    Cause it doesn't exist stupid.

    "Parker Race" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anybody know anything about a 20 mile race in
    > Massachusetts next weekend, I guess it covers the last 20
    > miles of the Boston Marathon. Can't seem to find anything
    > online about it.

  3. Hicow

    Hicow Guest

    There's a 20 mile race that starts along the Maine Coast and
    ends up in Mass. There's also a 10 mile race as part of the
    same event that starts in New Hampshire and ends in
    Massachusetts.

    "Parker Race" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anybody know anything about a 20 mile race in
    > Massachusetts next weekend,
    > guess it covers the last 20 miles of the Boston Marathon.
    > Can't seem to
    find