Massacre of the English language

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Sillyoldtwit, May 26, 2010.

1. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Living in Japan as I do, sometimes the English on display leaves me either dumbfounded or highly amused, or for that matter both at the same time.:D

However, the following was posted by an American in another forum (or should I say phorum ;))

Hello everyone,

Here is a few data re me. If for any reason, you have a few doubts, please needn't hesitate to question me!

Nation: The States

What is your main motivation ?

Anyway, to start with, I judge this to be an excellent !

I have six kids, have been married to Jennifer for two years at this moment (time goes by so speedily) and believe I have learned a whole lot from this very first-rate phorum that I should now offer back some, which I anticipate to do momentarily.

That is all for today , it happens to be rather little, but I just arrived from a day with my young people and my body is at this instant petitioning me to go to bed

I have many more to come - stay tuned. Tyson

Tags:

2. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

What the hell does this mean?

I was very in seventh heaven to discovery this site.I wanted to thanks you on the side of this great be familiar with!! I patently enjoying every little piece of it and I take you bookmarked to x for all to see recent tackle you post.

3. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

Looks like BabelFish translations.

4. coneofsilence

coneofsilence Member

I understand my 11 month old niece better then any of that.

5. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

I think this guy swallowed a dictionary, or more likely a garbage bag. It seems he also stutters.:rolleyes:

Volatiles. produced on the automatically to all intents of fruits, leaves and flowers demonstratively survive multiple functions fait accompli that are not again interdependent pretty to their volatility (Pichersky and Gershenzon, 2002). Bed out volatiles restlessly apprehension been implicated in aching after to take tribulation of and strikingly luring roles in so indubitably as they are tangled in speciesspecific ecological interactions and are as multitudinous decidedly a span as with not restricted to well-defined lineages

6. swampy1970

swampy1970 Well-Known Member

:p
    Every time I drove 30 miles from home to go to Liverpool I heard thousands of people masacre the English language in an accent that's undeciferable by any human that lives outside that city...

7. kdelong

What:confused:??????????

8. stormer94

stormer94 New Member

agreed, we see a lot of bablefish translated email from people. They read just like that.

9. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Here's an unhappy guy.

no mor menber anymore XXXX im try to quit XXXX .somebody tell my please how i can get my bank acount number OFFF THE XXXX ACOUNT 'cause XXXX has my numeber and AND I CANOT cancel MY acount with XXXX, also i cant acces to the page why ? THEM WEIRD:smt002 is cost me so much money carefull guys.

I think I get his drift.:)

10. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

This guy's English is fine (almost), but he can't get rid of the naked man!:D

HAY-SOMEBODY WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I HAVE NAKED PICTURES OF A MAN ON MY SITE!!!!!! SOMBODY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! HAY IM ALL FOR NUDITY-BUT NOT ON MY SITE-WHERE I DIDNT ASK FOR IT!!!! thank you

11. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

I wonder if he ever managed to "unistall" it? :rolleyes:

RIGHT, I CARNT SIGN IN ON MINE COS I DIDNT MAKE A ACCOUNT WHEN I UPLOADED XXXX BUT WHEN I TRY GUEST THAT DONT WORK EITHER, + IT WONT LET ME DO FORGET MY PASSWORD OR FEEDBACK COS HALF OF YOU WEBSITES DONT WORK OR CANT BE FOUND GET IT SORTED!! +IT WUN LET ME UNISTALL IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Am not quite sure what this guy was trying to do last night. :eek:

i just need to be tought the right way the path runs or there is a speacial way to do it, i just cant figure it out. i stayed up 4 hrs last night trying to do it.so could i please get some directions on how to do it please.

13. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Not quite sure what "softwar" is. Pehaps a pillow fight ?!?!?

why always I got this message when I send messages to canada or uk or usa etc......I can onley send to arabs contry why cos Im from algeria this is unfair I consider it racism and each body does this softwar is racism
    so how can I solve this problem contact me ASAP

14. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Naughty boy! :D

could you open turkish forum please?
    I WANT TO CHEAT WİTH turkish girlz

15. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Now here's some sound advice - I think.:confused:

We should be careful and perceptive in all the intelligence we give. We should be especially aware in giving information that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving advisor which we don't tag along when it damages those who depreciate us at our word.

16. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Now here's a guy who wants to get on in life, and with his tremendous grasp of the English language he's sure to be a winner.:rolleyes:

hi, can i be a one of the moderator? also i know just few language but i keep it as a secret. i am good in english and malay language. i have been in XXXX for a 3-4 years. so i was thinking that i maybe the admin can add in XXXX local which is malay language. first start would be nothing but maybe can be turned out well for next couple month?

i will be keep my eye on this post for any change.

17. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

This was posted in a music forum by a guy from Yugoslavia - nothing else, just this.:confused:

want to drink beer and urinating from the balcony
    how do you like?

18. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Now, if you want to fund your own falsh website with ir from the larget selection, this is the guy for you, despite available today and with a view you on line.
    Sounds great!:rolleyes:

correspond at liberty our free flash templates and fund your own falsh website through despite available today, mammoth series of voluntary flash templates with a view you online, varied brand-new designs with ir without flash.
    so choose your free flash template from the larget flash templates selection.

19. Sillyoldtwit

Sillyoldtwit New Member

Not quite sure what this guy is on about, but at least each coming is free. :eek: How nice of him!:rolleyes:

Esteemed morning

We cordially invite you all to unite entries of your business to a new directory of Improve companies

Each coming is free, additional options are outstanding, such as cataloging, positioning,

which indicates when you can go on increase entries as additional options. Goods is moderated, each passage obligated to be approved by the

administrator / moderator. There is no other mozliwoisci door added. Catalogue serves not to sum entries firm.Kazdy account is

Ping which in a sawn-off moment gives a link to your position if it exists and therefore it increases the output of your company

in the browser. Manipulate unshackled to add

20. kdelong

I think I kind of understood it until I got to the other mozliwoisci door and that threw me. What the h*ll is a mozliwoisci door?