massage school in Ontario! non private

Esara

Guest
Could you please advice me of any good (non private) college
to get my a massage therpist certification in
Toronot/Ontario/Canada. I am also willing to go any other
city in Ontario. Thanks a lot.

PS: I said non private becuase I can not effort them..
thansk

Research the community colleges. Fanshaw in London Ont. has
is a good one. Don't forget you will want to pick the best
one because you will have to pass the Boards to become a
registered Therapist.

Check out www.cmto.com

Also keep in mind that it is a 3 year education minimum
2200 hours.

Good luck; "esara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Could you please advice me of any good (non private)
> college to get my a massage therpist certification in
> Toronot/Ontario/Canada. I am also willing to go any other
> city in Ontario. Thanks a lot.
>
> PS: I said non private becuase I can not effort them..
> thansk

Fanshawe does???? I wish it were true as my niece lives
there and would love to study MT close to home. I just
revisited the FC website and do not see the 2200 hour
MT program there. Any insight/help would be
appreciated! Thanks.

"douglas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Research the community colleges. Fanshaw in London Ont.
> has is a good one. Don't forget you will want to pick the
> best one because you will have to pass the Boards to
> become a registered Therapist.
>
> Check out www.cmto.com
>
> Also keep in mind that it is a 3 year education minimum
> 2200 hours.
>
> Good luck; "esara" <[email protected]> wrote in message

D'arcey Lane is also in London. All the schools recognized
by the C.M.T.O. are on their Website. Becoming a
Therapist/Schools would be the link. Fanshaw had a program
when I studied 6 years ago, they must have dropped it.

G.L. ; D "mossrite" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
news:[email protected]...
> Fanshawe does???? I wish it were true as my niece lives
> there and would love to study MT
close
> to home. I just revisited the FC website and do not see
> the 2200 hour MT program there. Any insight/help would be
> appreciated! Thanks.
>

> "douglas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Research the community colleges. Fanshaw in London Ont.
> > has is a good
one.
> > Don't forget you will want to pick the best one because
> > you will have to pass the Boards to become a registered
> > Therapist.
> >
> > Check out www.cmto.com
> >
> > Also keep in mind that it is a 3 year education minimum
> > 2200 hours.
> >
> > Good luck; "esara" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message

Thanks I am aware of D'Arcy Lane. She has been looking for a
community college near London to take the course, less
tuition and an easier pace with the core curriculum spread
over three years as opposed to two. Oh well ... was hoping I
was on to something for her. Thanks again