massage school in Ontario! non private

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Esara, Mar 26, 2004.

  1. Esara

    Esara Guest

    Could you please advice me of any good (non private) college
    to get my a massage therpist certification in
    Toronot/Ontario/Canada. I am also willing to go any other
    city in Ontario. Thanks a lot.

    PS: I said non private becuase I can not effort them..
    thansk

    Tags:

  2. Douglas

    Douglas Guest

    Research the community colleges. Fanshaw in London Ont. has
    is a good one. Don't forget you will want to pick the best
    one because you will have to pass the Boards to become a
    registered Therapist.

    Check out www.cmto.com

    Also keep in mind that it is a 3 year education minimum
    2200 hours.

    Good luck; "esara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Could you please advice me of any good (non private)
    > college to get my a massage therpist certification in
    > Toronot/Ontario/Canada. I am also willing to go any other
    > city in Ontario. Thanks a lot.
    >
    > PS: I said non private becuase I can not effort them..
    > thansk

  3. Mossrite

    Mossrite Guest

    Fanshawe does???? I wish it were true as my niece lives
    there and would love to study MT close to home. I just
    revisited the FC website and do not see the 2200 hour
    MT program there. Any insight/help would be
    appreciated! Thanks.

    "douglas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Research the community colleges. Fanshaw in London Ont.
    > has is a good one. Don't forget you will want to pick the
    > best one because you will have to pass the Boards to
    > become a registered Therapist.
    >
    > Check out www.cmto.com
    >
    > Also keep in mind that it is a 3 year education minimum
    > 2200 hours.
    >
    > Good luck; "esara" <[email protected]> wrote in message

  4. Douglas

    Douglas Guest

    D'arcey Lane is also in London. All the schools recognized
    by the C.M.T.O. are on their Website. Becoming a
    Therapist/Schools would be the link. Fanshaw had a program
    when I studied 6 years ago, they must have dropped it.

    G.L. ; D "mossrite" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Fanshawe does???? I wish it were true as my niece lives
    > there and would love to study MT
    close
    > to home. I just revisited the FC website and do not see
    > the 2200 hour MT program there. Any insight/help would be
    > appreciated! Thanks.
    >

    > "douglas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Research the community colleges. Fanshaw in London Ont.
    > > has is a good
    one.
    > > Don't forget you will want to pick the best one because
    > > you will have to pass the Boards to become a registered
    > > Therapist.
    > >
    > > Check out www.cmto.com
    > >
    > > Also keep in mind that it is a 3 year education minimum
    > > 2200 hours.
    > >
    > > Good luck; "esara" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message

  5. Mossrite

    Mossrite Guest

    Thanks I am aware of D'Arcy Lane. She has been looking for a
    community college near London to take the course, less
    tuition and an easier pace with the core curriculum spread
    over three years as opposed to two. Oh well ... was hoping I
    was on to something for her. Thanks again