Massage table question

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Andrea, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Andrea

    Andrea Guest

    Hi! Im a student completeing my second last year for massage therapy. I was just wondering if anyone
    new a resonable price for a massage table. And how much is to much....any help is appreciated.

    thanks Andrea

    Tags:

  2. Greg

    Greg Guest

    [email protected] (Andrea) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi! Im a student completeing my second last year for massage therapy. I was just wondering if
    > anyone new a resonable price for a massage table. And how much is to much....any help is
    > appreciated.
    >
    > thanks Andrea

    Hi Andrea, I just purchased a table from the school I am going to be attending in February. In my
    research, I found that prices are all over the lot, as is quality. Obviously, better quality tables
    are going to cost more. There are amenities that add to the price as well, which may or may not be
    important to you. I found what seemed to be a great deal from the school, particularly since I could
    see, feel and climb all over the table that would be mine. I don't know if your school offers
    student pricing, but if it does, it might be well worth looking into. Ideally, they should have your
    interests in mind. If you are in your second year, maybe you already have a pretty good idea of what
    you like? After that, it's a matter of research. I posted more-or-less the same question on this
    group a little while ago, more about brands than price; if you scroll back a bit in the listings,
    you can see the responses that came back.

    Good luck.