Masters Games Canberra November 03, anyone racing

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by [email protected], Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Hi all I live in Canberra and have entered all three events Crit, Road
    Race and the TT. So if any one on this list is racing I might see you
    there. I'm in the 50-54 group, and ride a red steel Derosa. My arm is to
    finish all three events, and have fun.:D

  2. Andrew Swan

    Andrew Swan Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Hi all I live in Canberra and have entered all three events Crit, Road
    > Race and the TT. So if any one on this list is racing I might see you
    > there. I'm in the 50-54 group, and ride a red steel Derosa. My arm is to
    > finish all three events, and have fun.:D

    I thought about this event, but the grades are purely age-based. I'd
    rather race against fellow "D" graders (of any age) than Elite/A-Grade
    hot-shots that just happen to be born about the same year as me...! I
    agree that having fun is the aim, but how much fun is getting dropped in
    the first lap/km?

    &roo

  3. gaza

    gaza Guest