Masters Games Canberra November 03, anyone racing

tony@canberra

Guest
Hi all I live in Canberra and have entered all three events Crit, Road
Race and the TT. So if any one on this list is racing I might see you
there. I'm in the 50-54 group, and ride a red steel Derosa. My arm is to
finish all three events, and have fun.:D

tony@canberra wrote:
> Hi all I live in Canberra and have entered all three events Crit, Road
> Race and the TT. So if any one on this list is racing I might see you
> there. I'm in the 50-54 group, and ride a red steel Derosa. My arm is to
> finish all three events, and have fun.:D

I thought about this event, but the grades are purely age-based. I'd
rather race against fellow "D" graders (of any age) than Elite/A-Grade
hot-shots that just happen to be born about the same year as me...! I
agree that having fun is the aim, but how much fun is getting dropped in
the first lap/km?

&roo