Masters Games Canberra November 03, anyone racing

tony@canberra

New Member
Sep 4, 2003
Hi all
I live in Canberra and have entered all three events Crit, Road Race and the TT. So if any one on this list is racing I might see you there. I'm in the 50-54 group, and ride a red steel Derosa. My arm is to finish all three events, and have fun.:D

tony@canberra wrote:
> Hi all I live in Canberra and have entered all three events Crit, Road Race and the TT. So if any
> one on this list is racing I might see you there. I'm in the 50-54 group, and ride a red steel
> Derosa. My arm is to finish all three events, and have fun.:D

I thought about this event, but the grades are purely age-based. I'd rather race against fellow "D"
graders (of any age) than Elite/A-Grade hot-shots that just happen to be born about the same year as
me...! I agree that having fun is the aim, but how much fun is getting dropped in the first lap/km?

&roo