Masters National Championship Results?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Oclvboy, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Oclvboy

    Oclvboy Guest

    Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit
    useless in posting timely results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..

    Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

    thanks

    Tags:

  2. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    "oclvboy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit
    > useless in posting timely results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..
    >
    > Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.

    www.veloresults.com has the official results - but so far only Monday's TT has been posted.

    Andy Coggan

  3. Oclvboy

    Oclvboy Guest

    > "oclvboy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone know any Master National's Results? Seems that the USA-Psi-skulking.ORG web site is a bit
    > > useless in posting timely results ... but maybe I should be patient?.. nahaaa..
    > >
    > > Any info welcome ... or pointer's to a source.
    >
    > www.veloresults.com has the official results - but so far only Monday's TT has been posted.
    >
    > Andy Coggan

    Many thanks ...

    james nuzzo

  4. Why doesn't John Sinibaldi have something like license #00001?

  5. Joseph Wells

    Joseph Wells Guest

    www.justsocks.com/masters

    has results a bit quicker than www.veloresults.com