Matt, in CB next week

Craig Brossman

Guest
Hey Matt,
The little woman and I are going to be in your area for a few days,
Sunday through Wednesday. Probably going to hit a local hotel in
Gunnison or CB (any suggestions), too much rain lately to camp. We want
to ride as much as possible, if you and your wife are interested contact
me. (remove mydebt)

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Craig Brossman wrote:
> Hey Matt,
> The little woman and I are going to be in your area for a few days,
> Sunday through Wednesday. Probably going to hit a local hotel in
> Gunnison or CB (any suggestions), too much rain lately to camp. We want
> to ride as much as possible, if you and your wife are interested contact
> me. (remove mydebt)

Sunday my brother is race director for the CB Bank Triathlon and I've
been "volunteered" to safety boat the swim at Grant Lake (Skyland). I'm
hoping to be done noon-ish so depending on weather Sunday afternoon in
CB is a possibility. MrsB may be trying to joining me that afternoon too
if we can get our friends to babysit for a few hours.

The week days I'll be working, but if you want to do an evening ride at
Hartman's (+ beers & dinner?), Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday (Wed is my
best bet) you should come down and check it out. The rain has made it
about as good as it gets in terms of firm tacky trail surfaces. It's
riding really nicely right now.

I'll email you some contact info and we'll take it from there.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Craig Brossman wrote:
>> Hey Matt,
>> The little woman and I are going to be in your area for a few days,
>> Sunday through Wednesday. Probably going to hit a local hotel in
>> Gunnison or CB (any suggestions), too much rain lately to camp. We
>> want to ride as much as possible, if you and your wife are interested
>> contact me. (remove mydebt)
>>

> Sunday my brother is race director for the CB Bank Triathlon and I've
> been "volunteered" to safety boat the swim at Grant Lake (Skyland). I'm
> hoping to be done noon-ish so depending on weather Sunday afternoon in
> CB is a possibility. MrsB may be trying to joining me that afternoon too
> if we can get our friends to babysit for a few hours.
>
> The week days I'll be working, but if you want to do an evening ride at
> Hartman's (+ beers & dinner?), Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday (Wed is my
> best bet) you should come down and check it out. The rain has made it
> about as good as it gets in terms of firm tacky trail surfaces. It's
> riding really nicely right now.
>
> I'll email you some contact info and we'll take it from there.
>
> Matt

Thanks, I am considering the The Alpine Inn in Gunnison, cheaper than
CB, close enough as far as we care, and they allow pets. Any opinions on
this place?

--

Craig Brossman wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>
>> Craig Brossman wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Matt,
>>> The little woman and I are going to be in your area for a few days,
>>> Sunday through Wednesday. Probably going to hit a local hotel in
>>> Gunnison or CB (any suggestions), too much rain lately to camp. We
>>> want to ride as much as possible, if you and your wife are interested
>>> contact me. (remove mydebt)
>>>

>> Sunday my brother is race director for the CB Bank Triathlon and I've
>> been "volunteered" to safety boat the swim at Grant Lake (Skyland).
>> I'm hoping to be done noon-ish so depending on weather Sunday
>> afternoon in CB is a possibility. MrsB may be trying to joining me
>> that afternoon too if we can get our friends to babysit for a few hours.
>>
>> The week days I'll be working, but if you want to do an evening ride
>> at Hartman's (+ beers & dinner?), Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday (Wed
>> is my best bet) you should come down and check it out. The rain has
>> made it about as good as it gets in terms of firm tacky trail
>> surfaces. It's riding really nicely right now.
>>
>> I'll email you some contact info and we'll take it from there.
>>
>> Matt

> Thanks, I am considering the The Alpine Inn in Gunnison, cheaper than
> CB, close enough as far as we care, and they allow pets. Any opinions on
> this place?

I think the Alpine Inn looks like a pretty good bet. I had to confirm
with my coworker which one it is. It's on the South side of town, which
is heading towards Hartman's (easy riding distance ~3 Mi). It has a
pool, and it looks alright. Bringing a Pekingese? I bet my son would
love to meet a fuzzy little dog. He loves animals.

Matt

MattB wrote:

> I think the Alpine Inn looks like a pretty good bet. I had to confirm
> with my coworker which one it is. It's on the South side of town, which
> is heading towards Hartman's (easy riding distance ~3 Mi). It has a
> pool, and it looks alright. Bringing a Pekingese? I bet my son would
> love to meet a fuzzy little dog. He loves animals.
>
> Matt

If he loves one Pekingese, he'll absolutely explode with excitement when
he meets two.

--

Craig Brossman wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>

>> I think the Alpine Inn looks like a pretty good bet. I had to confirm
>> with my coworker which one it is. It's on the South side of town,
>> which is heading towards Hartman's (easy riding distance ~3 Mi). It
>> has a pool, and it looks alright. Bringing a Pekingese? I bet my son
>> would love to meet a fuzzy little dog. He loves animals.
>>
>> Matt

> If he loves one Pekingese, he'll absolutely explode with excitement when
> he meets two.

He just might!

Matt