Matt Seaton : Greg LeMond

Bro Deal said:
Holy twisted logic, Batman.

"The day I stood on Courchevel and saw Lance scream at rasmussen (how poignant not) for negative racing I knew that ras and Valv and others had gone for the full program. That is my observation which I think now facts bear out, but am not really interested in wheter you accpet it or not.

You have to admit, that based on fact, if someone can keep up with Lance in the mountains they must be doping is not that unrealistic: Basso, Jan, Heras, Pantani... RIGHT? Who else finished with him at a mountain top?"

Great moments in stupidity. Hombre/bobke believes anyone who can keep up with Armstrong while climbing must be doping, but Armstrong was clean. :eek::eek::eek:

That post should probably be enshrined in the "Other Forum Follies" thread. It's just so incredibly dumb.
It goes to show to what extent rational thinking and the logical part of the brain shuts down in some people when worshipping heroes.

TheDarkLord said:
It goes to show to what extent rational thinking and the logical part of the brain shuts down in some people when worshipping heroes.
I have only come over here a couple of times. I post on another forum and have heard that you guys are seriously deranged in your hatred of Lance. Why do you hate him so much? He won a race 7 times and you can't seem to stand that. Do you hate all success? Is it just the hatred of America that drives you? I have flag underwear, so I cannot for the life of me understand people such as you. Even if he did dope, which he didn't, he was beating people who have tested positive since. He would have won the TDF no matter what. I am pretty sure that you guys have other reasons to hate, like jealousy you couldn't hold his wheel on a light day even now.

BeamMeUpScotty said:
I have only come over here a couple of times. I post on another forum and have heard that you guys are seriously deranged in your hatred of Lance.
We should take a vote. House or bobke or Helmut?

TheDarkLord said:
My first thought would be someone from DPF. Helmut? Hmm. That's an idea too!
I post at DP, a forum with decorum and tactful discussion unlike here, and another forum also. I haven't posted here before because it is so backwater. I also understand that you all bash the US with glee. I don't have a lot of patience with that kind of ****, and you will see that I don't put up with ANY **** about it.

BeamMeUpScotty said:
I post at DP, a forum with decorum and tactful discussion unlike here, and another forum also. I haven't posted here before because it is so backwater. I also understand that you all bash the US with glee. I don't have a lot of patience with that kind of ****, and you will see that I don't put up with ANY **** about it.
Definitely not Helmut. There is no finesse, no subtlety, no humor. Just a troll coming into from DPF, trying to be funny or outrageous but just coming off as lame.

edited to add... unless of course Helmut is being brilliant by completely imitating the dolts.... mmmm

earth_dweller said:
Definitely not Helmut. There is no finesse, no subtlety, no humor. Just a troll coming into from DPF, trying to be funny or outrageous but just coming off as lame.

edited to add... unless of course Helmut is being brilliant by completely imitating the dolts.... mmmm
There have been threads where some people have mentioned that they are waiting for more suckers to show up. Now, what is the chance that someone from outside, fitting that description, should join here within one day of such a call?

earth_dweller said:

Oh, so if I don't agree with you I am a troll? I also don't find it humerous that you all would be so happy defaming people who you have no shred of real evidence against. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that due process and protection of the accused are things that are part of civilized society. Do you want a country where just being accused gets you tried and convicted? Oh wait, you fools have created that exact country. Move to France why don't you?

earth_dweller said:

You might want to check out PhuckOff's postings. Not exactly a high point in finesse and subtlety.

earth_dweller said:

Agreed : not even close to Helmuts level of articulation.

We'll see how long it lasts.

limerickman said:
Agreed : not even close to Helmuts level of articulation.

We'll see how long it lasts.
It will last as long as my schlong, which means that you guys are in for a ride.