Matt Seaton: Why cycling's safer than walking

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by wafflycat, Jan 11, 2006.

  1. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    The Guardian today.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/wheels/story/0,3605,1683755,00.html

    Welcme relief from the ill-informed anti-cycling drivel that has been
    appearing elsewhere in the meeja.

    Cheers, helen s

    you may need to remove dependence
    on fame & fortune from organisation
    to get correct email address
    ~Noodliness is Good~

    Tags:

  2. wafflycat wrote:

    > The Guardian today.
    >
    > http://www.guardian.co.uk/wheels/story/0,3605,1683755,00.html
    >
    > Welcme relief from the ill-informed anti-cycling drivel that has been
    > appearing elsewhere in the meeja.

    On the subject of Matt Seaton, I can also recommend his book "The
    Escape Artist", a chronicle of his own cycling experiences - bought
    around my birthday last year and a very good read.

    David Belcher

  3. Bronzie

    Bronzie Guest

    Yep - I'd agree with that entirely - one of the best cycling books I've
    read, especially for the "weekend warriors" among us. Very poignant
    story.

    Ta
    Bronzie