MattB is GAY!! [PHOTO]

On Jun 21, 2:25 pm, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> DI wrote:
> > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

> >> Here's a picture of MattB:

> >>http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gifts/friends/mixed/platypus-stuffe...

> > Are you "ok" today?

> Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
> fabulous friends!
>
> Hugs!
>
> Matt

Matt,

I deleted a reply I'd started to type to this a couple minutes ago.
It had to do with the obvious fact that you'd ride this troll into the
ground on any given day, drunk with the flu on a beaten Murray. I
decided against feeding the trolls.
Anyway, excellent response! I give it a 9.5 out of 10. I'm actually
glad I clicked one of these threads, for probably the first time ever.

On Jun 21, 2:25 pm, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> DI wrote:
> > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

> >> Here's a picture of MattB:

> >>http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gifts/friends/mixed/platypus-stuffe...

> > Are you "ok" today?

> Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
> fabulous friends!
>
> Hugs!
>
> Matt

Just don't grease your fabulous friend's tapir or his crank will fall
off.

/s

MattB wrote:
> DI wrote:
>> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!
>>>
>>> Here's a picture of MattB:
>>>
>>> http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gifts/friends/mixed/platypus-stuffed-plush-f787.jpg
>>>

>> Are you "ok" today?
>>

> Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
> fabulous friends!
>
> Hugs!
>
> Matt

Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
taking you on.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>> DI wrote:
>>> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Are you "ok" today?
>>>

>> Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
>> fabulous friends!
>>
>> Hugs!
>>
>> Matt

> Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
> taking you on.

I was replying to DI.

Matt

On Jun 21, 12:31 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 21, 2:25 pm, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > DI wrote:
> > > "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...

> > > Are you "ok" today?

> > Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
> > fabulous friends!

> > Hugs!

> > Matt

> Matt,
>
> I deleted a reply I'd started to type to this a couple minutes ago.
> It had to do with the obvious fact that you'd ride this troll into the
> ground on any given day, drunk with the flu on a beaten Murray. I
> decided against feeding the trolls.
> Anyway, excellent response! I give it a 9.5 out of 10. I'm actually
> glad I clicked one of these threads, for probably the first time ever.- Hide quoted text -

None of you gay homos could ride anywhere near my skillset.

Give it up.

On Jun 21, 1:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot <mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:
> MattB wrote:
> > DI wrote:
> >> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> Are you "ok" today?

> > Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
> > fabulous friends!

> > Hugs!

> > Matt

> Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
> taking you on.

Virginia Newbon using Ride-A-Lots alias, because he's a wus and owned
like a drone.

Ok Virginia, the deal is that I won't take medication unless you can
get Stephanie to agree that I need medication. Basically, due to her
being in touch with truth regarding me, and you in a world of self-
make belief in order to fulfill witchcraft, you are disconnected from
reality. I don't want to be with you. RUSH has fallen to being
disconnected to reality, in that you all use Stephanie animated role
players - my family members, Pat Edwards, Kurt Krienitz, & on & on as
data sources as to determine who I am. She arranged for them all to
lie. You live the lies, she lives the truth, ok? BYe bye!!

On Jun 21, 1:46 pm, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > MattB wrote:

> >> Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
> >> fabulous friends!

> >> Hugs!

> >> Matt

> > Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
> > taking you on.

> I was replying to DI.
>
> Matt- Hide quoted text -

LIAR!!!