Maui bike Rentals

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Gary Mishler, May 28, 2003.

  1. Gary Mishler

    Gary Mishler Guest

    Can anyone suggest a good bike rental place on Maui? And, rides to do besides the volcano?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Papayahed1

    Papayahed1 Guest

    Gary Mishler wrote:
    >Can anyone suggest a good bike rental place on Maui? And, rides to do besides the volcano?

    A fellow who lives in Kula recommended Island Biker Maui (I'll try to dig up the link). They rent
    out road and mtn bikes. The road bikes are Specialized Sports and their rates are very reasonable.
    You might want to contact the Hawai'i Bicycle League for some ride info.

    http://www.maui.net/~rjn/rentals.htm

    http://www.maui.net/~rjn/Main_Pages/bikingmaui/bikingmaui.htm

    When are you going?

    Aloha-Michael

  3. George

    George Guest

    For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking bikes on planes, trains,
    buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on RENTALS, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads
    around the world and how to ride in/out of about 120 airports.

    3 or 4 on Maui

    See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

    Gary Mishler wrote:
    > Can anyone suggest a good bike rental place on Maui? And, rides to do besides the volcano?
    >
    > Thanks

  4. Gary Mishler

    Gary Mishler Guest

    "Papayahed1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gary Mishler wrote:
    > >Can anyone suggest a good bike rental place on Maui? And, rides to do besides the volcano?
    >
    > A fellow who lives in Kula recommended Island Biker Maui (I'll try to dig
    up
    > the link). They rent out road and mtn bikes. The road bikes are
    Specialized
    > Sports and their rates are very reasonable. You might want to contact the Hawai'i Bicycle League
    > for some ride info.
    >
    > http://www.maui.net/~rjn/rentals.htm
    >
    > http://www.maui.net/~rjn/Main_Pages/bikingmaui/bikingmaui.htm
    >

    >>> When are you going?<<<