Maurice: Osteo-Arthritis to Charity Ride! Please Help. Donate now

Maurice C

Oct 16, 2004
Hi all,

Well I had some great advice from all when I first joined this forum...thanks.

;) Now for the really nitty gritty, I suffer from Osteo-Arthritis due to my motorcycle road racing career and the accidents suffered. By last September I could hardly walk or stand, but now after cycling since then and doing about 250km most weeks I can not only walk better but I can stand for a lot longer. I am now going to do a charity ride...2 :mad: laps round every road racing circuit I raced on in the 60's and 70's as well as riding from circuit to circuit. I start on the 16th of May and end during the first week of June. It is going to be somewhere in the region of 1400+km and will finish with me doing 2 laps of my favourite circuit, the famous Isle of Man TT course. :rolleyes: I have set up a page on the web at: www.justgiving.com/mauricearc for those who might be interested in more info, but I would like to ask you all to donate whatever you can afford and take this heartfelt thanks to you all.
By-the-way if any of you UK riders would like to join me then feel free, contact me for my route, :D I'd lke the company.