Mavic BB

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tom Paterson, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Tom Paterson

    Tom Paterson Guest

    I have a bike that is prepped for this "no thread" BB ("chamfered" BB shell). Is there one basic
    model for double cranks, or different models for Italian/English due to width and/or thread size?
    Any sources known for NOS or lightly used parts? TIA. --Tom Paterson

    Tags:

  2. Garry N

    Garry N Guest

    Stronglight still makes these BB's and they are readily available through Zefal. Have your LBS give
    Zefal a call. Hope this helps, Garry

    "Tom Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have a bike that is prepped for this "no thread" BB ("chamfered" BB
    shell).
    > Is there one basic model for double cranks, or different models for Italian/English due to width
    > and/or thread size? Any sources known for NOS
    or
    > lightly used parts? TIA. --Tom Paterson

  3. Tom Paterson

    Tom Paterson Guest

    >From: "garry n"

    >Stronglight still makes these BB's and they are readily available through Zefal. Have your LBS give
    >Zefal a call. Hope this helps

    Sure did, mucho gracias. --TP