Mavic BB

Tom Paterson

Guest
I have a bike that is prepped for this "no thread" BB ("chamfered" BB shell). Is there one basic
model for double cranks, or different models for Italian/English due to width and/or thread size?
Any sources known for NOS or lightly used parts? TIA. --Tom Paterson

Stronglight still makes these BB's and they are readily available through Zefal. Have your LBS give
Zefal a call. Hope this helps, Garry

"Tom Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a bike that is prepped for this "no thread" BB ("chamfered" BB
shell).
> Is there one basic model for double cranks, or different models for Italian/English due to width
> and/or thread size? Any sources known for NOS
or
> lightly used parts? TIA. --Tom Paterson

>From: "garry n"

>Stronglight still makes these BB's and they are readily available through Zefal. Have your LBS give
>Zefal a call. Hope this helps

Sure did, mucho gracias. --TP