Mavic Cassette overhaul

cliff

New Member
Apr 19, 2003
Does anyone have any experience they would like to share regarding disassembly of a mavic cassette? I have a mavic helium that needs overhauling. I've removed the non drive axle cap and bearing cover, but can't figure how to remove either the axle and then the cassette body. TIA.

Clifford

"cliff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have any experience they would like to share regarding disassembly of a mavic
> cassette? I have a mavic helium that needs overhauling. I've removed the non drive axle cap and
> bearing cover, but can't figure how to remove either the axle and then the cassette body. TIA.
>
> Clifford

Clifford,

Try this: http://www.tech-mavic.com/ login: "mavic-com", password "dealer". Then follow your nose
"products" "road triathalon" scroll down to Helium. Voila! Good idea to download and save the all
the files for later.

Cheers Kevin