Mavic Cassette overhaul

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by cliff, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. cliff

    cliff New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2003
    Does anyone have any experience they would like to share regarding disassembly of a mavic cassette? I have a mavic helium that needs overhauling. I've removed the non drive axle cap and bearing cover, but can't figure how to remove either the axle and then the cassette body. TIA.

    Clifford

    Tags:

  2. K&C Russell

    K&C Russell Guest

    "cliff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have any experience they would like to share regarding disassembly of a mavic
    > cassette? I have a mavic helium that needs overhauling. I've removed the non drive axle cap and
    > bearing cover, but can't figure how to remove either the axle and then the cassette body. TIA.
    >
    > Clifford

    Clifford,

    Try this: http://www.tech-mavic.com/ login: "mavic-com", password "dealer". Then follow your nose
    "products" "road triathalon" scroll down to Helium. Voila! Good idea to download and save the all
    the files for later.

    Cheers Kevin

  3. cliff

    cliff New Member