MAVIC CXP-22 700c Wheelset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Tim, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. Tim

    Tim Guest

    I have a set of Mavic CXP-22 700c Rims with 32 spoke Sora Hubs....
    I have 200 miles on them, I moved to something different to fit my
    needs.
    They are a great training/Rec wheelset, they came OEM on my Giant OCR2
    I bought a month ago. Recently Trued and Inspected at Supergo.

    $75.00+Shipping. Email me for pictures.

    Tim

    Tags:

  2. fucon

    fucon Guest

    I am interested in the wheels. my zipcode is 52402 (iowa)
    let me know and/ or send pics.
    remove "y" to email.