MAVIC CXP-22 700c Wheelset

Tim

Guest
I have a set of Mavic CXP-22 700c Rims with 32 spoke Sora Hubs....
I have 200 miles on them, I moved to something different to fit my
needs.
They are a great training/Rec wheelset, they came OEM on my Giant OCR2
I bought a month ago. Recently Trued and Inspected at Supergo.

$75.00+Shipping. Email me for pictures.

Tim

I am interested in the wheels. my zipcode is 52402 (iowa)
let me know and/ or send pics.
remove "y" to email.