Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

mavic dual pivot brake pads

Started by Scott Harper · · Last activity · 2 posts · 484 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
1 October 2004
Last activity
2 October 2004
Original author
Scott Harper
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
484
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am interested in upgrading the brake pads in my Mavic dual pivot brakes
    with the Kool Stop salmon pads that others seem so high on. Does anyone know
    which model Kool Stop pad I would need for the Mavic brakes?

    Thanks,
    Scott Harper

  2. "Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis." - Christoph Cellarius

    Scott Harper said:

    I am interested in upgrading the brake pads in my Mavic dual pivot brakes
    with the Kool Stop salmon pads that others seem so high on. Does anyone know
    which model Kool Stop pad I would need for the Mavic brakes?

    The Kool-Stop part number is KS-DURASA. The same pad fits the holders
    found in Shimano 7700 and 6500 calipers.
    -------------------------------
    John Dacey
    Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
    Since 1983
    Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
    http://www.businesscycles.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.