Mavic support

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Carl Sundquist, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of Mavic's US
    operations run out of MA?

    I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
    Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.

    Tags:

  2. >Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of Mavic's
    >US operations run out of MA?

    >I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
    >Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.

    FYI

    Mavic Office is at http://tinyurl.com/2h2xl

    -George

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and car
    on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to the
    gila????????

  4. "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
    > car on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to the
    > gila????????
    >

    > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of
    > > Mavic's US operations run out of MA?
    > >
    > > I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
    > > Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.

    Are you guys seriously talking about the excitement of
    seeing Mavic support cars driving down the road somewhere?
    Damn, and I'm bored enough to respond to it. Must be
    something wrong with me as well. Alas, I need a life as well
    as the rest of you.

    Tom

  5. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    just different scenery around here. usually just cows and
    gas well rigs.... that yellow caught the eye.... now leave
    me alone, im off to rubb some salt around my unit......

    "Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
    > > car on its
    own....
    > > I assumed they were heading down to the gila????????
    > >

    > > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of
    > > > Mavic's US operations run out of MA?
    > > >
    > > > I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
    > > > Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.
    >
    > Are you guys seriously talking about the excitement of
    > seeing Mavic support cars driving down the road somewhere?
    > Damn, and I'm bored enough to respond to it. Must be
    > something wrong with me as well. Alas, I need a life as
    > well as the rest of you.
    >
    > Tom

  6. Mark Fennell

    Mark Fennell Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
    > car on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to the
    > gila????????

    Not Gila, that's not until the first weekend in May. Pomona
    Valley Stage Race no doubt. Should be a great race. The
    first day looks like a super technical, somewhat hilly
    circuit race with some sections no wider than a bike path.
    It's going to be wild in the Pro race with 150 entered. I'm
    scared enough in the 35+ Fatties race with 100 starters!

  7. [email protected] (Tom Arsenault) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
    > > car on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to
    > > the gila????????
    > >

    > > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of
    > > > Mavic's US operations run out of MA?
    > > >
    > > > I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
    > > > Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.
    >
    > Are you guys seriously talking about the excitement of
    > seeing Mavic support cars driving down the road somewhere?
    > Damn, and I'm bored enough to respond to it. Must be
    > something wrong with me as well. Alas, I need a life as
    > well as the rest of you.
    >
    > Tom

    No, I was talking about whether Mavic still had a West Coast
    HQ. Back when the Art Wester used to run Mavic USA, they had
    a location in Sand City, CA. I was just wondering if
    everything for the entire country was being run out of MA?
    Pretty simple question, don't you think?