Mavic support

Carl Sundquist

Guest
Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of Mavic's US
operations run out of MA?

I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.

>Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of Mavic's
>US operations run out of MA?

>I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
>Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.

FYI

Mavic Office is at http://tinyurl.com/2h2xl

-George

I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and car
on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to the
gila????????

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
> car on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to the
> gila????????
>

> "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of
> > Mavic's US operations run out of MA?
> >
> > I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
> > Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.

Are you guys seriously talking about the excitement of
seeing Mavic support cars driving down the road somewhere?
Damn, and I'm bored enough to respond to it. Must be
something wrong with me as well. Alas, I need a life as well
as the rest of you.

Tom

just different scenery around here. usually just cows and
gas well rigs.... that yellow caught the eye.... now leave
me alone, im off to rubb some salt around my unit......

"Tom Arsenault" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
> > car on its
own....
> > I assumed they were heading down to the gila????????
> >

> > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of
> > > Mavic's US operations run out of MA?
> > >
> > > I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
> > > Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.
>
> Are you guys seriously talking about the excitement of
> seeing Mavic support cars driving down the road somewhere?
> Damn, and I'm bored enough to respond to it. Must be
> something wrong with me as well. Alas, I need a life as
> well as the rest of you.
>
> Tom

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
> car on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to the
> gila????????

Not Gila, that's not until the first weekend in May. Pomona
Valley Stage Race no doubt. Should be a great race. The
first day looks like a super technical, somewhat hilly
circuit race with some sections no wider than a bike path.
It's going to be wild in the Pro race with 150 entered. I'm
scared enough in the 35+ Fatties race with 100 starters!

[email protected] (Tom Arsenault) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > I just saw them on I-70 yesterday. truck pulling car and
> > car on its own.... I assumed they were heading down to
> > the gila????????
> >

> > "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Does Mavic have a West Coast office or are all of
> > > Mavic's US operations run out of MA?
> > >
> > > I saw two Mavic neutral support cars driving west thru
> > > Indiana today. I guess they were heading to CA.
>
> Are you guys seriously talking about the excitement of
> seeing Mavic support cars driving down the road somewhere?
> Damn, and I'm bored enough to respond to it. Must be
> something wrong with me as well. Alas, I need a life as
> well as the rest of you.
>
> Tom

No, I was talking about whether Mavic still had a West Coast
HQ. Back when the Art Wester used to run Mavic USA, they had
a location in Sand City, CA. I was just wondering if
everything for the entire country was being run out of MA?
Pretty simple question, don't you think?