Max Tire size on Modern frame

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:45:54 -0700, Robert Masse <[email protected]>
wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/2zfcg

Supergo uses actively scripted pages; that link leads only
to their index page; the rest of the URL was probably buried
in a cookie.

>Will a 700c x 28 tire fit on the rear of this frame? The
>frame is a size 60. I normally buy IRC duro road tires in
>size 28 and the rim is a 700c open pro (if that even
>matters).

Frame size often has little impact on max tire width
capability; the chainstay spacing may be the limiting
factor, and it won't usually change with frame dimensions.
That said, the only way to find out about the clearance will
be to ask for specific dimensional information...and bear in
mind that when going from one tire brand or model to
another, 700x28 may not be the same actual size of tire.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug. Some gardening required to