Maxarya

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. I got to see the 2 new Maxarya CLWBs yesterday...didn't kick the tires or do a test ride, but both
    look really fine & I hope they sell well for Max.

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2003
    Hi there:
    I was there too. The bikes looked great. I went and checked them out at Urbane Cyclist the dealer they have down town. I had a bikeE CT and this Maxarya is not comparable with something I had for 3 years. They seem very high quality and neat...decided to buy a Ray-1X. It's nice to support a Canadian manufacturer which dares to enter this market. Anyway the Ray-1X is amazing but a little pricy...

    Simon

  3. Max is sending me one (the Ray-1X, the upscale one) to test for BROL. There's been a slight delay
    because, he says, he's sold out the entire first run.

  4. I was there too? I saw them side x side yesturday at Urbane Cyclist. I think you assume I meant at
    the Bike Show, I gave that a miss this year because I was forewarned by the dealers that Bent
    content would be virtually non-existent this year. Too bad we cannot get our own annual bike
    show....the ANTI-MTB Show and demo ride event.

    Last year there was a Bike Trailer show and demo event next to Urbane Cyclist and that event
    worked....maybe there is hope for a bent show too, would be nice especially in the Summer in a Park
    with trails.