Maxarya

Joshua Goldberg

Guest
I got to see the 2 new Maxarya CLWBs yesterday...didn't kick the tires or do a test ride, but both
look really fine & I hope they sell well for Max.

Originally posted by Joshua Goldberg
I got to see the 2 new Maxarya CLWBs yesterday...didn't kick the tires or do a test ride, but both
look really fine & I hope they sell well for Max.

Hi there:
I was there too. The bikes looked great. I went and checked them out at Urbane Cyclist the dealer they have down town. I had a bikeE CT and this Maxarya is not comparable with something I had for 3 years. They seem very high quality and neat...decided to buy a Ray-1X. It's nice to support a Canadian manufacturer which dares to enter this market. Anyway the Ray-1X is amazing but a little pricy...

Simon

Max is sending me one (the Ray-1X, the upscale one) to test for BROL. There's been a slight delay
because, he says, he's sold out the entire first run.

I was there too? I saw them side x side yesturday at Urbane Cyclist. I think you assume I meant at
the Bike Show, I gave that a miss this year because I was forewarned by the dealers that Bent
content would be virtually non-existent this year. Too bad we cannot get our own annual bike
show....the ANTI-MTB Show and demo ride event.

Last year there was a Bike Trailer show and demo event next to Urbane Cyclist and that event
worked....maybe there is hope for a bent show too, would be nice especially in the Summer in a Park
with trails.