Maximum rider weight for Trek OCLV 5500

rniak?away with [email protected]

Guest
Hi,

What is the weight restriction for a trek 5500? I'm a Clydesdale and
am wondering what is the maximum rider weight Trek recommends for
their frames? (it would probably be a 56 cm model)

thx

rick

On 15 Apr 2004 05:21:25 -0700, [email protected] (rniak?away with
[email protected]) wrote:

>Hi,
>
> What is the weight restriction for a trek 5500? I'm a Clydesdale and
>am wondering what is the maximum rider weight Trek recommends for
>their frames? (it would probably be a 56 cm model)

I'm 6'1", 250 and ride a 5200. When I bought mine, Trek could not
provide a maximum weight limit.

I swapped wheels in favor of a 36 spoke rear and 32 spoke front, as I
didn't like the feel of the Bontrager / Rolf wheels.

How big are you?

Barry

With a name like "Clydesdale", would there BE a weight limitation? LOL!!

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner