Maximum rider weight for Trek OCLV 5500

Rniak?Away With

Guest
Hi,

What is the weight restriction for a trek 5500? I'm a
Clydesdale and am wondering what is the maximum rider
weight Trek recommends for their frames? (it would probably
be a 56 cm model)

thx

rick

On 15 Apr 2004 05:21:25 -0700, [email protected] (rniak?away with
[email protected]) wrote:

>Hi,
>
> What is the weight restriction for a trek 5500? I'm a
> Clydesdale and am wondering what is the maximum rider
> weight Trek recommends for their frames? (it would
> probably be a 56 cm model)

I'm 6'1", 250 and ride a 5200. When I bought mine, Trek
could not provide a maximum weight limit.

I swapped wheels in favor of a 36 spoke rear and 32
spoke front, as I didn't like the feel of the Bontrager
/ Rolf wheels.

How big are you?

Barry

With a name like "Clydesdale", would there BE a weight
limitation? LOL!!

- -

"May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear
for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

[email protected] (Chris Zacho "The Wheelman") wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> With a name like "Clydesdale", would there BE a weight
> limitation? LOL!!
>
> - -
>
> "May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear
> for the hills!"
>
> Chris Zacho ~ "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"
>
> Chris'Z Corner http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

LOL!, LOL!!, LOL!!! You are one very funny guy!!!!