    Does anyone know where I can get the Maxwell and Williams red square
    plates? they have stopped making them now but I need some.

    If you know anyone or anywhere which ahs any spare I will buy them,
    email me at "jeremypaulbyrne at hotmail dot com"

    Thank you.

    Tags:

  2. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2005-02-02, jeremy <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Does anyone know where I can get the Maxwell and Williams red square
    > plates? they have stopped making them now but I need some.

    Cruise unemployed DINK garage sales. ;)

    nb

  3. Vox Humana

    Vox Humana Guest

    "jeremy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Does anyone know where I can get the Maxwell and Williams red square
    > plates? they have stopped making them now but I need some.
    >
    > If you know anyone or anywhere which ahs any spare I will buy them,
    > email me at "jeremypaulbyrne at hotmail dot com"

    There are businesses that specialize in replacement pieces for tableware.
    If you do a google search you will find them.

  4. now you realize, don't you, that he is never going to look back in the
    newsgroup for our replies? His time is so precious, he expects people
    to hand him stuff on a silver platter (or is it an expensive red square
    dinner plate?) that he could find on Google or Ebay with fewer
    keystrokes than it took to post here.

    But just in case he does, try this:

    www.replacements.com

    and also: www.ebay.com