May 5-7th, a little cycling challenge ?

Stace

Apr 26, 2012
[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]Hi all - Firstly to any administrators reading this - I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a thread like this so apologies if not, no offence intended. Hastily trying to find cyclists, may not have read T&C's yet! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black][/COLOR] [/SIZE]
[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]Cyclists wanted for 130 mile bike ride May 5th - 7th. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]I am trying to find cyclists (novice or pro) to partake in a 2.5 day cycle through the beautiful Cornish countryside, from Bude to Lands End to be precise. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]I do this cycle every year but unfortunately this year the interest has slackened somewhat and we've had a few late drop outs. The ride takes a tremendous amount of organising and costs a lot of money so we really would hate to not be at full capacity. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]Now here comes the C word.... Charity! I know this may put some of you off but the cycle is all for a charity. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]CoppaFeel! is a fantastic breast cancer charity raising awareness in young people and promoting self assessment from a younger age. Its mission is to be heard and this is one of the many events they run to get their voices out there. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at the event and perhaps consider if you might like to come join us. Don't worry this ride doesn't have to be a challenge for you, we just want your support. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]If you're not free that weekend, maybe you know someone who is and wouldn't mind sharing this thread? OR if you are free but you don't want to cycle with us, there is a an afternoon of music and festivities at Land's End on Monday May 7th if you'd like to help welcome our riders to their finish line. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]It’s a great few days - we always have fun and meet some incredible people.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]Thank you all for your time. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you would like any further information or take a look at the CoppaFeel! website http://www.coppafeel.org/bikinforboobies2012 [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][COLOR= black]ps. Despite our target audience, to partake you don't have to be young (you're only as old as you feel, anyway!) and you don't have to be female. We want everyone to help us spread our word and men need to check themselves too. The group is always a good mix, with me always tailing at the back somewhere! [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR= black][/COLOR]