Maybe he is just jealous

in message <[email protected]>, Ambrose Nankivell
('firstname+'n'@gmail.com') wrote:

> David Martin wrote:
>> Scroll down a bit for the picture and letter regarding a carefully
>> parked bike. Some motorist is jealous.
>>
>> http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2006/11/08/letters.shtm
>>

> He? Is Four Wheels a man's name now? ;)

Four wheels good, two wheels better.

;; Good grief, I can remember when England won the Ashes.

Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>, Ambrose
> Nankivell ('firstname+'n'@gmail.com') wrote:
>
>> David Martin wrote:
>>> Scroll down a bit for the picture and letter regarding a carefully
>>> parked bike. Some motorist is jealous.
>>>
>>> http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2006/11/08/letters.shtm
>>>

>> He? Is Four Wheels a man's name now? ;)

> Four wheels good, two wheels better.

I was wondering how David knew it was a 'he'.

Also, don't tell Danny Colyer or Dave Larrington. Their opinions may differ.

"David Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Scroll down a bit for the picture and letter regarding a carefully
> parked bike. Some motorist is jealous.
>
> http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2006/11/08/letters.shtm
>
> ..d

I agree it looks like they wish they could get away with it too. I can't see
how that could be harming anyone or be newsworthy but then the media have
always loved stories that provide emotion stirring content (guaranteed to do
so with that sig).

Paul