Maybe You Find This Interesting!:) Give Me A Chance:)

I admire someone who has the guts follow his true passion, do the work you love and finding meaning from it! Good luck with your site and I hope you inspire a lot of people with the work that you do. Awesome pictures!

I agree with previous posters that it is always impressing to see people following their dreams and passions.

It's always great to see someone following their dreams. A lot of people stay put in their current situation because it's safe and risk free. Great site. Some pretty interesting stuff.

Great :) I will certainly follow the blog and look at your page often. It seems legit and I am happy for you - to quit your job and follow your dream is one of the things not everyone would be bold enough to even think about,let alone do - so my congratulation goes right to you. :)
Have fun and keep yourself safe on your cycling reality. :)

I agree that it's a very interesting site and that we need to be very determined to leave everything and advance to something like that. I think that's the way to go when we don't have a family. :)

Aww, That's great that you're following your dreams. :) The pictures are very clear and your future should be too! Good Luck!

Interesting how most of us praise this sort of initiative and at the same time continue with our lives... :) Changing is hard, letting all behind and go to the adventure is not easy.

Congrats on following your dreams. It's always cool to hear about people quitting their jobs to pursue what they've always wanted to do. I'll be keeping tabs and will be rooting for you.

So true. These are the sort of things we can do when we can break with everything, it's a little too late for me now a I have kids I need to support... :)

I am so happy for you and all the positive vibes coming form you!

This site looks awesome and its nice that you found your community with this forum here, also started doing what you like :)

Positive vibes it's a really true thing, that's why it's important that we follow our dreams before it's too late.

Hey. 16 september last year i quit my job, i was working in a mine in the north pole a place called Svea on Svalbard. I quit my job because i wanted to go all out on my cycling dream, and now i do!
I have created a website where you could follow my training and life in general.

I will write about anything, cycling, poem, how to maintenance your bike and much more.

Check it out, and give me a chance. Maybe you like it:)

www.anacondaholmes.com
Thank you for posting this on CyclingForum. Your site is really awesome. Keep it up! ;)

Yeah, I can only dream about it... Quitting my job and going on to the adventure. A mine in the north pole seems something extreme though! :eek:

Sounds like a great story, but the link has apparently died - when I click it, I get the "site not found message". I hope it's just temporary, it's always good to hear about people who managed to fulfill their dream. And I can't compare my job with a miner's, but sometimes I feel like I was underground in my office ;)

I agree with other the other members. Most of the people don't have the required motivation to do that but you did it. It's really inspiring story. There are few people who actually give up their job for the passion. You did it. I am really amazed by this story.

That's a great website for the cycling enthusiast. I really loved the interface. You really don't need to ask for the chance. Your site is already interesting and therefore, you should continue to work on your website. I would also recommend many of my friends to your site.

That's why it's cool to cycle and to write or post pictures, it's inspiring for many others.

It takes courage to quit your job straight in order to follow your dreams. That mine job you got before sounds quite rough, I guess is for the better.

I think that you have to commend anyone who is willing to follow their dreams and give up all of that to go do it, ad for that well done and best of luck to you. I am sure that we all wish that we had the courage to do this, but life often stands in the way of dreams and that is just the harsh reality. Maybe one of these I will take some inspiration from you and finally do what I have wanted to do for some time now - and writing is involved for me too.