Maybe You Find This Interesting!:) Give Me A Chance:)

Inspiration is all it takes and in fact it's easy to come by when we are talking about something we have passion for.

Hey. 16 september last year i quit my job, i was working in a mine in the north pole a place called Svea on Svalbard. I quit my job because i wanted to go all out on my cycling dream, and now i do!
I have created a website where you could follow my training and life in general.

I will write about anything, cycling, poem, how to maintenance your bike and much more.

Check it out, and give me a chance. Maybe you like it:)

www.anacondaholmes.com
Sorry, but I'm not going to go along with all these people posting one liners that sound nice just to raise their post count. You'll have to give us more than platitudes and a link for me to give any praise here. Sorry.

I hope I'm financially stable right now to stop my job, and do the things I wanted. It's pretty amazing to see someone who follow their dreams. I will check your site later to learn some tips about biking, and I wonder kind of training do you have. I think your you can't ask for more about your life right now.

It's a good site. The writeups seem to be coming from the heart. And I love the photos since the ice is always amusing to me. Congratulations for pursuing your dream and I will pray that you find another job after achieving your dream. Perhaps you have a sponsor for that? It's too hard for me to think of doing some adventure like that in place of my job... unless I am rich.
Always got to be careful about links from newbies.

Always got to be careful about links from newbies.
It's a good site. The writeups seem Dafont 192.168.l.l FileHippo to be coming from the heart. And I love the photos since the ice is always amusing to me. Congratulations for pursuing your dream and I will pray that you find another job after achieving your dream. Perhaps you have a sponsor for that? It's too hard for me to think of doing some adventure like that in place of my job... unless I am rich.