Mayo tested positive for EPO

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Bleve, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
    around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

    Tags:

  2. petulance

    petulance Guest

    On Jul 31, 8:46 am, Bleve <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
    > around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

    what a waste of EPO. I hope Mayo kept his receipt for that batch,
    because apart from his attack on the second stage in the Alps, he sure
    as heck did sweet FA this Tour.

    Hmmm, he got busted on the rest day before the final Pyreneean stage.
    That was the stage where did no work in the breakaway and sat on
    Sastre's wheel all the time.

    As for Contador, his name was on the original Op Puerto list from last
    year. And didn't he cut a deal with the "authorities" to dob other
    riders in?

    Interesting that the Spanish cycling federation has done nothing with
    Contador and Valverdere whoa re on the Op Puerto list. Contrast this
    to the fates of Jan and Ivan ...

  3. neon

    neon New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2003
    If Mayo was on drugs, he should ask for his money back. :D

  4. Simon

    Simon Guest

  5. verb

    verb Guest

    "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
    > around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

    they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

    check out blackcat
    or doctor.house

    they have the real deal.

    cadel is a doper.

    ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.

    they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.

    chicken was first (doper)
    contador was 2nd (doper)
    cadel was 3rd (doper)

    yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
    ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you love
    cycling, but the
    $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

    hope you win next year!! (ok maybe chicken deserves it - it was stolen from
    him this year)

  6. Theo Bekkers

    Theo Bekkers Guest

    verb wrote:

    > they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

    > cadel is a doper.
    >
    > ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.
    >
    > they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.
    >
    > chicken was first (doper)
    > contador was 2nd (doper)
    > cadel was 3rd (doper)
    >

    > yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
    > ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
    > love cycling, but the
    > $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

    And what are you on?

    Theo

  7. Tomasso

    Tomasso Guest

    EPO in Mayonnaise? That sounds like a wussy excuse.

    If there was something like HGH crossed with Testosterone in Habernero chilis or Wasabe, I'd be impressed with that kind of excuse.

    T.

    --
    Oh Really?

  8. verb

    verb Guest

    "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > verb wrote:
    >
    >> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

    >> cadel is a doper.
    >>
    >> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.
    >>
    >> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.
    >>
    >> chicken was first (doper)
    >> contador was 2nd (doper)
    >> cadel was 3rd (doper)
    >>

    >> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
    >> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
    >> love cycling, but the
    >> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

    > And what are you on?

    jaegermeister atm.

    for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

    ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try to
    find somebody then you die'
    - the verve.

    > Theo

  9. Donga

    Donga Guest

    On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > > verb wrote:

    > >> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

    > >> cadel is a doper.

    > >> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.

    > >> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.

    > >> chicken was first (doper)
    > >> contador was 2nd (doper)
    > >> cadel was 3rd (doper)

    > >> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
    > >> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
    > >> love cycling, but the
    > >> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

    > > And what are you on?

    > jaegermeister atm.
    >
    > for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    > these are my opinions, like it or leave it.
    >
    > ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try to
    > find somebody then you die'
    > - the verve.
    >

    > > Theo

    Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

  10. verb

    verb Guest

    "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > And what are you on?

    >> jaegermeister atm.
    >>
    >> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    >> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.
    >>
    >> ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try
    >> find somebody then you die'
    >> - the verve.
    >>

    >> > Theo

    > Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

    no donga (yes you are a donga, arent you:-D )

    im not an emo . i have nothing to do with that subkulcha (note rappa
    spelling)

    what does black kit mean? i wear black knicks, that's it.

  11. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > > verb wrote:

    > >> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

    > >> cadel is a doper.

    > >> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.

    > >> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.

    > >> chicken was first (doper)
    > >> contador was 2nd (doper)
    > >> cadel was 3rd (doper)

    > >> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    > >> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
    > >> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
    > >> love cycling, but the
    > >> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

    > > And what are you on?

    > jaegermeister atm.
    >
    > for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    > these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

    There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
    careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
    to think you're an idiot.

  12. verb

    verb Guest

    "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > And what are you on?

    >> jaegermeister atm.
    >>
    >> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    >> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

    > There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
    > careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
    > to think you're an idiot.

    im an idiot. i know nothing.

    i have no personal experience of the inside world of cycling, just what i
    hear on the internet.
    i have formed my opinion. if it's right or wrong it doesnt really matter.

    i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.

    cheers!

  13. verb wrote:
    > "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> jaegermeister atm.
    >>>
    >>> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    >>> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

    >> There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
    >> careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
    >> to think you're an idiot.
    >>

    > im an idiot. i know nothing.
    >
    > i have no personal experience of the inside world of cycling, just what i
    > hear on the internet.
    > i have formed my opinion. if it's right or wrong it doesnt really matter.
    >
    > i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.
    >
    > cheers!

    Well I'm glad you got that off your chest!
    But next time feel free to send it to /dev/null
    Otherwise I'm sure there is an alt.myopinion.counts.to.me or something.
    Hope you're feeling better!

  14. Donga

    Donga Guest

    On Jul 31, 4:56 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > > On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > >>news:[email protected]

    > >> jaegermeister atm.

    > >> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    > >> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

    > >> ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try
    > >> find somebody then you die'
    > >> - the verve.

    > > Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

    > no donga (yes you are a donga, arent you:-D )
    >
    > im not an emo . i have nothing to do with that subkulcha (note rappa
    > spelling)
    >
    > what does black kit mean? i wear black knicks, that's it.

    No stabitty stab stab? What's with the hanging out on suicide news
    groups then?

  15. K.A. Moylan

    K.A. Moylan Guest

    In article <>, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
    > >> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

    > > There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
    > > careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
    > > to think you're an idiot.
    > >

    > im an idiot. i know nothing.
    >
    > i have no personal experience of the inside world of cycling, just what i
    > hear on the internet.
    > i have formed my opinion. if it's right or wrong it doesnt really matter.
    >
    > i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.
    >
    > cheers!

    Thank-you for telling the world that you are not worth reading/listening
    to.
    Into the kill file for you.
    Plunk!

    --
    K.A. Moylan
    Canberra, Australia

  16. Brendo

    Brendo Guest

    > i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.

    You mean the Motown albums were just to make money, not for everyones
    listening pleasure??

    Brendo

  17. verb

    verb Guest

    "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Jul 31, 4:56 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

    >> no donga (yes you are a donga, arent you:-D )
    >>
    >> im not an emo . i have nothing to do with that subkulcha (note rappa
    >> spelling)
    >>
    >> what does black kit mean? i wear black knicks, that's it.

    > No stabitty stab stab?

    wtf does that mean?? so i made fun of your name (plus a smile meaning i
    was just ribbing you, not being nasty. im not a vindictive person)
    when you call yourself a slang name for a penis what do you expect?

    > What's with the hanging out on suicide news
    > groups then?

    what's that got to do with anything?

    anyway im getting a lot of hate here.
    i guess it's because of what i said about the peleton being dopers.

    lance said in his final victory speech something about the cynics, the
    unbelievers etc.

    this year i became an unbeliever.

    that's what i think , and none of you irrational emos, yes YOU are the
    'emos'
    can face that reality. you all just react with hate anything that doesnt fit
    your irrational little world view.

  18. Donga

    Donga Guest

    On Aug 1, 1:57 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > anyway im getting a lot of hate here.

    I don't know about hate - just a bit of contest on your in-your-face
    style. You come on sledging and expect people to say "Hi friend"? Does
    that happen a lot?