Mayo tested positive for EPO

Bleve

Guest
Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

On Jul 31, 8:46 am, Bleve <[email protected]> wrote:
> Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
> around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

what a waste of EPO. I hope Mayo kept his receipt for that batch,
because apart from his attack on the second stage in the Alps, he sure
as heck did sweet FA this Tour.

Hmmm, he got busted on the rest day before the final Pyreneean stage.
That was the stage where did no work in the breakaway and sat on
Sastre's wheel all the time.

As for Contador, his name was on the original Op Puerto list from last
year. And didn't he cut a deal with the "authorities" to dob other
riders in?

Interesting that the Spanish cycling federation has done nothing with
Contador and Valverdere whoa re on the Op Puerto list. Contrast this
to the fates of Jan and Ivan ...

Bleve said:
Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

If Mayo was on drugs, he should ask for his money back. :D

"Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Another Spaniard gone (cyclingnews.com) ... More rumours floating
> around about Contador and Puerto too. Only rumours at this time.

they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

check out blackcat
or doctor.house

they have the real deal.

cadel is a doper.

ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.

they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.

chicken was first (doper)
contador was 2nd (doper)
cadel was 3rd (doper)

yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you love
cycling, but the
$$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

hope you win next year!! (ok maybe chicken deserves it - it was stolen from
him this year)

verb wrote:

> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

> cadel is a doper.
>
> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.
>
> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.
>
> chicken was first (doper)
> contador was 2nd (doper)
> cadel was 3rd (doper)
>

> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
> love cycling, but the
> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

And what are you on?

Theo

EPO in Mayonnaise? That sounds like a wussy excuse.

If there was something like HGH crossed with Testosterone in Habernero chilis or Wasabe, I'd be impressed with that kind of excuse.

T.

--
Oh Really?

"Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> verb wrote:
>
>> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

>> cadel is a doper.
>>
>> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.
>>
>> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.
>>
>> chicken was first (doper)
>> contador was 2nd (doper)
>> cadel was 3rd (doper)
>>

>> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
>> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
>> love cycling, but the
>> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

> And what are you on?

jaegermeister atm.

for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try to
find somebody then you die'
- the verve.

On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > verb wrote:

> >> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

> >> cadel is a doper.

> >> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.

> >> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.

> >> chicken was first (doper)
> >> contador was 2nd (doper)
> >> cadel was 3rd (doper)

> >> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
> >> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
> >> love cycling, but the
> >> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

> > And what are you on?

> jaegermeister atm.
>
> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.
>
> ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try to
> find somebody then you die'
> - the verve.
>

> > Theo

Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

"Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > And what are you on?

>> jaegermeister atm.
>>
>> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
>> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.
>>
>> ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try
>> find somebody then you die'
>> - the verve.
>>

>> > Theo

> Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

no donga (yes you are a donga, arent you:-D )

im not an emo . i have nothing to do with that subkulcha (note rappa
spelling)

what does black kit mean? i wear black knicks, that's it.

On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > verb wrote:

> >> they are all dopers. its a doping culture.

> >> cadel is a doper.

> >> ps i love chicken and cadel it doesnt matter that they are dopers.

> >> they are all dopers. it's a level playing field.

> >> chicken was first (doper)
> >> contador was 2nd (doper)
> >> cadel was 3rd (doper)

> >> yay cadel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >> YOU HAVE EARNED MILLIONS$$$$$$
> >> ( funny how you didnt say that in the interview - ok i know that you
> >> love cycling, but the
> >> $$$ and the beautiful wife are more important, - i know that cadel)

> > And what are you on?

> jaegermeister atm.
>
> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
to think you're an idiot.

"Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > And what are you on?

>> jaegermeister atm.
>>
>> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
>> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

> There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
> careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
> to think you're an idiot.

im an idiot. i know nothing.

i have no personal experience of the inside world of cycling, just what i
hear on the internet.
i have formed my opinion. if it's right or wrong it doesnt really matter.

i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.

cheers!

verb wrote:
> "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> jaegermeister atm.
>>>
>>> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
>>> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

>> There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
>> careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
>> to think you're an idiot.
>>

> im an idiot. i know nothing.
>
> i have no personal experience of the inside world of cycling, just what i
> hear on the internet.
> i have formed my opinion. if it's right or wrong it doesnt really matter.
>
> i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.
>
> cheers!

Well I'm glad you got that off your chest!
But next time feel free to send it to /dev/null
Otherwise I'm sure there is an alt.myopinion.counts.to.me or something.
Hope you're feeling better!

On Jul 31, 4:56 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > On Jul 31, 4:17 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> jaegermeister atm.

> >> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
> >> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

> >> ps 'it its a bittersweet symphony, this life, try to make ends meet try
> >> find somebody then you die'
> >> - the verve.

> > Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

> no donga (yes you are a donga, arent you:-D )
>
> im not an emo . i have nothing to do with that subkulcha (note rappa
> spelling)
>
> what does black kit mean? i wear black knicks, that's it.

No stabitty stab stab? What's with the hanging out on suicide news
groups then?

In article <>, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> for your info, im a long time cycling tv fan and cycling enthuisiast.
> >> these are my opinions, like it or leave it.

> > There's a difference between an opinion and a fact. Be a little more
> > careful with how you present your opinions, and less people are likely
> > to think you're an idiot.
> >

> im an idiot. i know nothing.
>
> i have no personal experience of the inside world of cycling, just what i
> hear on the internet.
> i have formed my opinion. if it's right or wrong it doesnt really matter.
>
> i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.
>
> cheers!

Thank-you for telling the world that you are not worth reading/listening
to.
Into the kill file for you.
Plunk!

--
K.A. Moylan
Canberra, Australia

> i also KNOW that human nature is self serving and corrupt.

You mean the Motown albums were just to make money, not for everyones
listening pleasure??

Brendo

"Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 31, 4:56 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Donga" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Oh god, it's the Emo a.b.er. Black kit is in.

>> no donga (yes you are a donga, arent you:-D )
>>
>> im not an emo . i have nothing to do with that subkulcha (note rappa
>> spelling)
>>
>> what does black kit mean? i wear black knicks, that's it.

> No stabitty stab stab?

wtf does that mean?? so i made fun of your name (plus a smile meaning i
was just ribbing you, not being nasty. im not a vindictive person)
when you call yourself a slang name for a penis what do you expect?

> What's with the hanging out on suicide news
> groups then?

what's that got to do with anything?

anyway im getting a lot of hate here.
i guess it's because of what i said about the peleton being dopers.

lance said in his final victory speech something about the cynics, the
unbelievers etc.

this year i became an unbeliever.

that's what i think , and none of you irrational emos, yes YOU are the
'emos'
can face that reality. you all just react with hate anything that doesnt fit
your irrational little world view.

On Aug 1, 1:57 pm, "verb" <[email protected]> wrote:

> anyway im getting a lot of hate here.

I don't know about hate - just a bit of contest on your in-your-face
style. You come on sledging and expect people to say "Hi friend"? Does
that happen a lot?