McDonalds

Callistus Valer

Guest
I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my club rides I do fine in the flat, but
get dropped like a rock once the road starts pointing upwards. I have written a letter to McDonalds,
describing the pain and suffering I have endured on these rides, and am asking for how they plan to
rectify the damage they have caused me. I have yet to receive a reply.

> I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my club rides I do fine in the
> flat, but get dropped like a rock once the road starts pointing upwards. I have written a
> letter to McDonalds, describing the pain and suffering I have endured on these rides, and am
> asking for
how
> they plan to rectify the damage they have caused me. I have yet to
receive
> a reply.

Demand a better bike from them. Tell them that your lawyer demands a Colnago C-40 or Trek 5900 in
order to restore your former climbing prowess and self-esteem.

If you have any luck with this...let me know. I've probably got similar grounds for a suit against
Mother's Cookies Co.

Gary G.

"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my club rides I do fine in the
> flat, but get dropped like a rock once the road starts pointing upwards. I have written a
> letter to McDonalds, describing the pain and suffering I have endured on these rides, and am
> asking for how they plan to rectify the damage they have caused me. I have yet to receive a
> reply.

Mc Donalds have not caused you any damage, you have done that all by yourself. Take responsibility
for your own actions.I bet thay didn't break your arms forcing you into their establishments to eat.
I have a weight problem and it is my fault. I am riding harder now than ever before as I want to get
down to a certain weight before our cycling year over here finishes. Deal with your own problems and
stop trying toi blame others for your over indulgances.

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:3e654d38

> Mc Donalds have not caused you any damage, you have done that all by
yourself.
> Take responsibility for your own actions.I bet thay didn't break your arms
forcing you into their establishments to eat.
> I have a weight problem and it is my fault. I am riding harder now than
ever before as I want to get down to a certain weight before our cycling year over here finishes.
> Deal with your own problems and stop trying toi blame others for your over
indulgances.

It must suck to be fat and dumb.

In article <[email protected]>, "Gary German" <gary_g@charter_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote:

> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my club rides I do fine in the
> > flat, but get dropped like a rock once the road starts pointing upwards. I have written a
> > letter to McDonalds, describing the pain and suffering I have endured on these rides, and am
> > asking for
> how
> > they plan to rectify the damage they have caused me. I have yet to
> receive
> > a reply.
> >

> Demand a better bike from them. Tell them that your lawyer demands a Colnago C-40 or Trek 5900 in
> order to restore your former climbing prowess and self-esteem.
>
> If you have any luck with this...let me know. I've probably got similar grounds for a suit against
> Mother's Cookies Co.

Let me know how this goes. I'm thinking of suing my wife for being such a good cook. I figure she's
good for a bicycle.

Okay, I've actually lost weight since I got married, but no thanks to her!

And yeah, she did let me buy a Pinarello, so....

[email protected] wrote in message <[email protected]>...

>"Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mc Donalds have not caused you any damage, you have done that all by
yourself.
>Take responsibility for your own actions.I bet thay didn't break your arms
forcing you into their establishments to eat.
>I have a weight problem and it is my fault. I am riding harder now than
ever before as I want to get down to a certain weight before our cycling year over here finishes.
>Deal with your own problems and stop trying toi blame others for your over
indulgances.

Hook, line and sinker...

Wade

[email protected] wrote:

> "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my club rides I do fine in the
>> flat, but get dropped like a rock once the road
> Mc Donalds have not caused you any damage, you have done that all by yourself. Take
> responsibility for your own actions.I bet thay didn't break your arms forcing you into their
> establishments to eat.

Wow... Someone took the message seriously. It was funny until now.

Didier

--
Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected] 685 W.Baltimore Str
http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm Anatomy and Neurobiology Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)

news:<[email protected]>...
> I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my club rides I do fine in the flat,
> but get dropped like a rock once the road starts pointing upwards. I have written a letter to
> McDonalds, describing the pain and suffering I have endured on these rides, and am asking for how
> they plan to rectify the damage they have caused me. I have yet to receive a reply.

DLT

Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Gary German" <gary_g@charter_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote:
>
> > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I've developed quite a waist line courtesy of McDonalds. On my
club
> > > rides I do fine in the flat, but get dropped like a rock once the road starts pointing
> > > upwards. I have written a letter to McDonalds,
describing
> > > the pain and suffering I have endured on these rides, and am asking
for
> > how
> > > they plan to rectify the damage they have caused me. I have yet to
> > receive
> > > a reply.
> > >

> > Demand a better bike from them. Tell them that your lawyer demands a Colnago C-40 or Trek 5900
> > in order to restore your former climbing
prowess
> > and self-esteem.
> >
> > If you have any luck with this...let me know. I've probably got similar grounds for a suit
> > against Mother's Cookies Co.
>
> Let me know how this goes. I'm thinking of suing my wife for being such a good cook. I figure
> she's good for a bicycle.
>
> Okay, I've actually lost weight since I got married, but no thanks to her!
>
> And yeah, she did let me buy a Pinarello, so....
>
> --
> Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

My wife was such a nag she drove me to cycling. It's due to her that I'm doing so well!

"rathay" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

[snip]

> My wife was such a nag she drove me to cycling. It's due to her that I'm doing so well!

In my case, it was my now ex-wife.

I'd send her a thank-you card, but the twice monthly checks will have to suffice for now.

Gary G.