mcgee and olympic time trial course

hwttdz

Sep 28, 2003
First does anybody know if Mcgee is competing in the time trial or just the 4000m pursuit? Also is there anywhere where we can find maps of the time trial course, and maybe also the road course?

hwttdz said:
First does anybody know if Mcgee is competing in the time trial or just the 4000m pursuit? Also is there anywhere where we can find maps of the time trial course, and maybe also the road course?

No he isn't, and i dont know where to find maps of either of the road courses(RR or TT). Brad is riding the individual and teams pursuits and Michael Rogers (world TT champ apparently!) is riding the TT on the road. Good luck to both of them.

The reason I ask is because if it's a prologue type time trial, i.e. short course, very technical that favors a completely different type of rider than if it's a more traditional relatively flat, straight, go very very fast course.

Actually I found something that say's it should be 40-50 k so that's more towards the second type. http://www.athens2004.com/en/RoadCycling

more goodies